Does anyone keep...

I don't but I had a picture of him tattooed to the inside of my eyelids so everytime I close my eyes I can see him.

I used to have a picture of jarvis cocker in my wallet when I was 15.
I now have a very nice laminated conor oberst on my computer at work. (I'll miss that laminating machine)

I may not keep a picture of him, but his presence is always felt in my heart.

Bless you.

I haven't had a wallet in years. But I do keep pictures of Morrissey in my binder, and bring them to school. I look at them when I'm bored. I showed them to some other kids, and they all thought he was just alright looking, or hideous.

I used to have a picture of jarvis cocker in my wallet when I was 15.
I now have a very nice laminated conor oberst on my computer at work. (I'll miss that laminating machine)

I had a celeb collage, I think Mozzles was in there but I can't remember...Dannii Minogue and Basil Brush definitely were though.

I had a celeb collage, I think Mozzles was in there but I can't remember...Dannii Minogue and Basil Brush definitely were though.

Me and nic used to have a giant collage of lips that we cut out of a magazine, and we had a giant collage of sexy blokes, and we had a giant collage of pure moz.
(we also had a collage of nasy nick at one point but we were slightly wired when that one went up).
(oops I forgot we weren't in the mozbox for a minute)

no, that would be a bit OTT for me.

i do have a small concert flyer up on a corkboard at my desk at work. does that count? ;) close enough, i guess

I haven't had a wallet in years. But I do keep pictures of Morrissey in my binder, and bring them to school. I look at them when I'm bored. I showed them to some other kids, and they all thought he was just alright looking, or hideous.

i lol-ed at that :D thank ye! ;) i've had that same reaction from people when showing moz stuff. i wouldn't worry...
they just don't 'get' it. they don't see what we see. :)

Two pics of Moz, one Smiths era and one Ringleader era.

If you get Mike Joyce in your wallet there'll be no money left when you look in it :D

Love PTxx.

Of course not.
I'm with you. I have a picture of me and my best friend, and I really want one of my husband and me together to put in there, but we both hate having our pictures taken, so it may be a while before that happens...

Back
Top Bottom