Does anyone keep...

I don't have one in my wallet- maily because i have no room. But i do have a picture of Morrissey in my locket- next to a bit of his shirt:). Makes me happy on bad days when i look at it.

I might put one in mine.

But then, I carry The Early Years with me during school, which helps me calm down considerably. =)

are you out of your f***ing mind?

It's not the worst thing in the world to admit to, I think it's quite sweet.

That's not really nice...
=| Maybe it is weird, that his face calms me down. But then again, maybe it's also weird that his voice calms me down.

I really don't see what the deal is. So what? They have a picture of him in their wallet.

There are people with his face on their bodies... I think having his picture in a wallet is a lot tamer.

Have you had a bad day? :p

As you know many people have Morrissey/Smiths related tatoos, it's not so weird or strange to me.

Personally I totally rule out having a tatoo in this life.

Have you had a bad day? :p

As you know many people have Morrissey/Smiths related tatoos, it's not so weird or strange to me.

Personally I totally rule out having a tatoo in this life.

heheh he was commenting on the pic in wallet question.
I want to know where he was when I was wanting a rant about the press release. :p

I have a concert pic of him as my cell phone wallpaper. Close enough, esp since I don't carry any pics at all in my wallet. It's too fully loaded with cash :rolleyes:

a picture of Morrissey in your wallet? Just curious.

Yes i do! Someone was selling passport size photos of him outside a gig in Oxford a couple of years ago and i bought some - ones been in my wallet ever since. I am very proud of it. My wife on the other hand is not.

Back
Top Bottom