How soon is now?
Death of a disco dancer
Stretch out and wait
:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

ohh amazing! 6 Smiths songs :D I adore Stretch out and wait, and Ask :D

I wish I could see him soon, but I won't :(

this was just posted on main page...

All You Need Is Me // Ask // First of the Gang // That's How People Grow Up // I Just Want To See The Boy Happy // Vicar In A Tutu // Mama Lay Me Softly On The Riverbed // Sister, I'm A Poet // Something Is Squeezing My Skull // The World Is Full of Crashing Bores // Throwing My Arms Around Paris // Billy Budd // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell // Death of a Disco Dancer // You Don't Love Me (Buzzcocks Cover) // Stretch Out And Wait // The Loop // Life Is A Pigsty // How Soon Is Now? // What She Said // Irish Blood, English Heart

Amazing gig!! :)

Not in order :o

All you need is me
First of the gang to die
That's how people grow up
Boy happy
Mama
Paris
cover of Buzzcocks (sorry I don't know the title)
Why don't you find out for yourself
Crashing bore
Loop
Ask
Pigsty
Vicar
What she said~rubber ring
How soon is now
Death of a disco dancer
Stretch out and wait
Irish Blood, English Heart

Really hope Dublin won't be raining (yes, it's dreadful to wait in the rain :().

Amazing gig!! :)

Not in order :o

All you need is me
First of the gang to die
That's how people grow up
Boy happy
Mama
Paris
cover of Buzzcocks (sorry I don't know the title)
Why don't you find out for yourself
Crashing bore
Loop
Ask
Pigsty
Vicar
What she said~rubber ring
How soon is now
Death of a disco dancer
Stretch out and wait
Irish Blood, English Heart

Really hope Dublin won't be raining (yes, it's dreadful to wait in the rain :().

he really played "you dont love me" by the buzzcocks?!?!?!

i love that song :tears:

All You Need Is Me // Ask // First of the Gang // That's How People Grow Up // I Just Want To See The Boy Happy // Vicar In A Tutu // Mama Lay Me Softly On The Riverbed // Sister, I'm A Poet // Something Is Squeezing My Skull // The World Is Full of Crashing Bores // Throwing My Arms Around Paris // Billy Budd // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell // Death of a Disco Dancer // You Don't Love Me (Buzzcocks Cover) // Stretch Out And Wait // The Loop // Life Is A Pigsty // How Soon Is Now? // What She Said // Irish Blood, English Heart

Wow! :eek:

Isn't it You SAY you don't love me by the buzzcoks?

I hope someone recorded it. I love that song and i am desperate to hear Moz sing it!

yes i think so....i only get results by your title version..:)

Yep, I think so.
We'll let whoever typed off :p they're probably quite excited.
:rolleyes:

Yeah I can just hear morrissey sing that song. It's so him. Haha.

Have a listen:

http://www.last.fm/music/Buzzcocks/_/You+Say+You+Don't+Love+Me

Lyrics here:

http://www.mp3lyrics.org/b/buzzcocks/you-say-you-dont-love-me/

Back
Top Bottom