Official Facebook Cruel World confirmed, Pasadena CA., May 14, 2022 - tickets on sale June 11, 2021

FB_IMG_1623083260115.jpg

There is another world . . . there is a better world.

May 14, 2022.

Pasadena, CA, USA.

Tickets on sale this Friday.

Morrissey Official Facebook

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cruel World Twitter:

Brookside at the Rose Bowl.
Regards,
FWD.

Some lineup changes spotted.
Old flyer:

IMG_20210607_173406.jpg

(duplicate info / threads merged)

Honestly, despite the great lineup, I suspect this is going to be set up like those awful nostalgia I <3 the 80s fests where bands get shuffled onstage to play 4-5 singles in 20 minute chunks and then shuffled off again. I don't see any way that this could be satisfying as a one day event with all of the big names. Being conveniently located as I am in proximity to this, I think I'll pick and choose acts as they announce extra dates in my area- as usually happens with any Cali festivals.

Make sure to bring your snausages to throw at Quilloughby! If you keep them in your trousers all day they'll be nice and steamy by the time he oozes onto the stage!

Lineup changes clarified via Rolling Stone:

"Gary Numan and Marc Almond have dropped off the bill and punk pioneers the Damned have been added to the lineup"

Morrissey, Blondie, Devo, Bauhaus Set for 2022 Cruel World Festival

Media items added to OP.
FWD.

Should be fun. Even the "small" bands at the bottom of the lineup are awesome. I legitimately hope too that people leave when Morrissey comes, then there's more room to dance! 😼

Make sure to bring your snausages to throw at Quilloughby! If you keep them in your trousers all day they'll be nice and steamy by the time he oozes onto the stage!
iv just cracked a rib.
hope your next shit is a hedgehog.

In 2021, there is still a huge audience for the goth type of bands, Genes Loves Jezebel, London After Midnight, 45 Grave, Christian Death, Cold Cave, She Wants Revenge, Marc Almond and Bauhaus. Morrissey basically is the headliner of a goth day festival ;) Average day 48-53 years old !

Lineup changes clarified via Rolling Stone:

"Gary Numan and Marc Almond have dropped off the bill and punk pioneers the Damned have been added to the lineup"

Morrissey, Blondie, Devo, Bauhaus Set for 2022 Cruel World Festival

Media items added to OP.
FWD.
A venue change as well, "Brookside at the Rose Bowl"... so curious where the stage(s) will be placed.

I don't know, Christian Death without Rozz or Rikk just seems wrong.

I reckon all the jealous foreigners and Camden New Jersey, Brittin, Birmingham, Alabama, Brittin replies are starting. Can you delusional jealous psychopaths read? THERE WILL ONLY BE GIGS IN CALIFORNIA AND THE VEGAS RESIDENCY FOR THE REST OF CALIFORNIA SON'S LIFE! California Son does not need your money anymore, but do keep buying from the mporiumuk dumbshits fek'll he doesn't live in LA chipper curry packey banananrama new youaarwkshire pudding tit twat inn nn nn nnnnn n it.

I reckon all the jealous foreigners and Camden New Jersey, Brittin, Birmingham, Alabama, Brittin replies are starting. Can you delusional jealous psychopaths read? THERE WILL ONLY BE GIGS IN CALIFORNIA AND THE VEGAS RESIDENCY FOR THE REST OF CALIFORNIA SON'S LIFE! California Son does not need your money anymore, but do keep buying from the mporiumuk dumbshits fek'll he doesn't live in LA chipper curry packey banananrama new youaarwkshire pudding tit twat inn nn nn nnnnn n it.
Delete your account(s).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom