Caleb Williams, USC Football Quarterback wears The Smiths

Last night at the Lakers game, USC Football star and 2022 Heisman Trophy winner was spotted seated in between Matt Ishbia (Sun's Basketball Team owner and Wanda Durant, Mother of Star Sun's basketball player, Kevin Durant). Lo and Behold, Caleb was was wearing a Smiths shirt for all 18,997 in attendance to see and for a National Broadcast audience.

full

Last edited by a moderator:

Fashion only I'm sure. The green matches his ridiculous Gumby boots.

This headline mislead me into thinking he was actually going to be wearing The Smiths - like Moz as a hat, Johnny as a scarf and Mike as a dressing gown. I'm quite deflated now. 😞

Were his parents fans of William Godwin, I wonder?

This headline mislead me into thinking he was actually going to be wearing The Smiths - like Moz as a hat, Johnny as a scarf and Mike as a dressing gown. I'm quite deflated now. 😞
Totally understandable mistake.

Last night at the Lakers game, USC Football star and 2022 Heisman Trophy winner was spotted seated in between Matt Ishbia (Sun's Basketball Team owner and Wanda Durant, Mother of Star Sun's basketball player, Kevin Durant). Lo and Behold, Caleb was was wearing a Smiths shirt for all 18,997 in attendance to see and for a National Broadcast audience.

full
I had a pair of wellington boots like that when I was 8 with frogs eyes on them. Halcyon days.

Back
Top Bottom