Best live experiences

cleveland: the queen is dead which i was really happy about when he opened up with that this is one of my favorite smiths song probably in top 5 as well. the national front disco which i could of cried i was so happy when he played that this is probably one of my top 5 favorite moz songs of all time, the boy with the thorn in his side, first of the gang to die cause its a great song, how soon is now cause its a classic, everyday is like sunday cause its top 5 probably, please please let me get what i want cause its a beautiful song.

royal oak: Tomorrow great song, love the video, love the song, jack the ripper great underrated song, absolutely love it, and its so neat and great, stretch out and wait, beautiful song, has some great lines in it, last night i dreamt somebody loved me just a beautiful song, very emotional, very sad song if you have been drinking, shoplifters of the world, great song i always play this at work, just an awesome song great lyrics great music, i wanted to take off my shirt to this. stop me if you think you heard this one before another favorite of the smiths, great song just a great energetic song.

Liverpool Royal Court 1985 - What She Said

Liverpool Empire 1991 - Disappointed

Manchester MEN Arena 2004 - I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday

Salford Lowry 2006 - Trouble Loves Me

Manchester GMEX 2006 - Life Is A Pigsty

Doncaster Dome 2008 - Death Of A Disco Dancer

God yes, that was fantastic! Anyone know of a decent quality bootleg of that gig? I found one on MozBoz's site but it's not terribly ear-friendly.

havent been to that many shows and my first was in 2004 and was an amazing set for a first moz show. since then i had an idea of songs hes been doing before i got to the shows, but last tour when he played interesting drug in nyc...i felt the collective whoa!

Back
Top Bottom