Any Smokers In The House?

I just smoked a cigarette and I haven't even been drinking :tears:

It's okay, Skinner. It can't be easy. I say the thread made you do it! ;)

Enjoyed a Cuban-rolled Romeo Y Julieta tonight. Does that count?

Have one every solstice/equinox along with a few other pagan dates (Imbolc, Mayday, etc.)

Celebrated Mayday with large sausages, cigars and long-neck quarts of stout.

I have never smoked anything. Both of my parents smoke. I've never had the desire to try.

When I was 15 (i think :confused: ) I shared a couple of cigarettes with a boyfriend behind his garden shed, to be ''cool'' :rolleyes: And I bought myself a pack, to see if I could. Then I smoked a couple in my bedroom, to practise, with my window wide open, thinking that that would make the smell go. Mum came home and smelt it and I denied everything. That was the end of my rebellious smoking life...I don't think its for me :cool:

I smoked a little in high school (on campus:cool:), but never got hooked, and stopped for years....
but...(I confess!!:eek:)I have started again!:o
I occasionally smoked when drunk, haha, but I've gone from about 2 cigarettes per year to about 6 per week. It's my f*cking public speaking class.:mad:
Btw, I am the kind of person who stands very far from smokers and holds my breath when forced to walk past, and I have nagged my mother about her smoking - so I'm a total hypocrite.:D She probably knows it, too; she's the nosiest person I've ever met. But, seriously - people at work would be shocked.
To buy or not to buy another pack after this one runs out?...

Back
Top Bottom