Advice For Someone Out Of Their Depth

If she does say something about meeting you can refuse and say that the other night was fun but that you're not into dating at the moment. It's basically true too, not? I think she might be disappointed but not hurt.

(But don't listen to me. Last time I started the 'let's not see each other again' conversation, she though I'm trying to tell her that it's time for us to get more serious :o)

ur a good kssr n a nice prson
but i was drnk n confuzd
you dezrve bettr, esp sum1 whos a lzbn whch im not
frnz?

If she does say something about meeting you can refuse and say that the other night was fun but that you're not into dating at the moment. It's basically true too, not? I think she might be disappointed but not hurt.

(But don't listen to me. Last time I started the 'let's not see each other again' conversation, she though I'm trying to tell her that it's time for us to get more serious :o)

Haha, and there's me thinking you'd have the best advice, I assume you've done the whole confused teenager thing....:p

but i was drnk n confuzd
frnz?

That's not at all bad, you done this before?

That's not at all bad, you done this before?

Actually I think I'm the last person in the world who doesn't have a cellphone. It's just a fun language to play with.

But about your predicament, I think if you use the angle your thinking of it'll elicit sympathy from her and she'll say something like, "Oh, it's okay. Do you want to talk about it?" which if I understand you correctly you sort of want to cut this off with her gently, but you seem too nice. Before you know it you'll be having dinner with her, she'll get a few more drinks in you and you'll be experimenting with more than kissing. I think you just need to tell her that you're straight. That you were experimenting and it's not for you...unless it is. :rolleyes:

Ur a bad kssr
swtchng 2 men
kthx bye

but i was drnk n confuzd
frnz?

Shootin from the hip! Very funny :D

If you don't want to ignore her, i mean she only asked you how you are, just text bad you are feeling rough/fine/whatever and mention how wrecked you were last night. She what she comes back with. If it's all let's meet up and gerrit on, then would be the time to appologise and say you aren't interested.

If you don't want to ignore her, i mean she only asked you how you are, just text bad you are feeling rough/fine/whatever and mention how wrecked you were last night. She what she comes back with. If it's all let's meet up and gerrit on, then would be the time to appologise and say you aren't interested.

Ohh, good call.

Shootin from the hip! Very funny :D

I agree. She's only asking how you are....no need for the whole 'you deserve better' routine?!???

Why would you want to crawl up into a ball anyway? Sounds like you had a fun night out.

um, ok I just skimmed this thread so i dont know if I'm gonna be repeating someone else, but, this is no different then if a guy did this. i get drunk and give my numbers out to people i never wanna see again, ALL THE TIME. haha. i usually just ignore them if they call or text. usually does the trick, but if you dont want to ignore her or youre afraid you'll run into her cuz you have mutual friends, just keep it casual. she asked how you were, say "im fine, u?" like Zelda said, she only asked how you were. she wasnt even being flirtatious. now she told you she had a g/f right? well then you have an EASY out. if she starts to get flirty, just say "you told me you had a g/f, i was drunk when i met you and i probably shouldnt have kissed you, but now that im sober i realize i dont wanna get involved with someone who is in a relationship." seriously, you got it easy, your excuse is RIGHT THERE. dont even have to bring up the "im not really gay" thing.

hope that helps.

Say you don't remember anything that happened last night. Act shocked when told you kissed. Mention your heterosexuality, but not rudely. No one's feelings are hurt. :)

um, ok I just skimmed this thread so i dont know if I'm gonna be repeating someone else, but, this is no different then if a guy did this. i get drunk and give my numbers out to people i never wanna see again, ALL THE TIME. haha. i usually just ignore them if they call or text. usually does the trick, but if you dont want to ignore her or youre afraid you'll run into her cuz you have mutual friends, just keep it casual. she asked how you were, say "im fine, u?" like Zelda said, she only asked how you were. she wasnt even being flirtatious. now she told you she had a g/f right? well then you have an EASY out. if she starts to get flirty, just say "you told me you had a g/f, i was drunk when i met you and i probably shouldnt have kissed you, but now that im sober i realize i dont wanna get involved with someone who is in a relationship." seriously, you got it easy, your excuse is RIGHT THERE. dont even have to bring up the "im not really gay" thing.

hope that helps.

stop making sense.:p

I think it's pretty clear that she wants to see you again. As said, probably best to just reply and say you're alright, and leave it at that. Also, best not to ask how she is, and that would elicit a response from her, and maybe give her the wrong impression that you're keen.

Just be totally honest. If you say I only did because you were drunk she is gonna just think "Oh I need to keep her drunk." Just answer her question and go from there, in an honest manner. I hate it when someone plays games with me, I'm sure others do to. Of course honesty has not found me any love going on 40 years now.

Some great ideas there, but CG's reply is the winner with me. :D Virtie, keep us posted pls.

(I really can't blame that girl, you have very kissable lips as far as I can remember from the female fan frink thread. :o)

Ok, I kissed a girl at a gay bar last night, I was drunk and I wanted to try it. We exchanged numbers, and now that girl has texted me asking me how I am. I am not looking for a girlfriend, I am not interested in seeing her again. She actually has a girlfriend. This text doesnt say anything about meeting or anything, but how do I let her know that I'm not interested without it looking awful?

Need video.....

Seriously, just tell her that you were drunk. You also have to tell her you are not gay. If you don't you're just leaving yourself open to future "wooing" attempts.

Virtie, keep us posted pls.

So, I replyed to the text on Sunday last, and heard nothing back, so I assumed that she didn't want to take thing further, which I was happy about because it would a saved me a bit of bother.
And then she asked me out for a drink today....
So, seeing as there is two schools of thought in this thread...do I:
1: Ignore the text
2: Tell her that I'm not interested

Back
Top Bottom