Advice For Someone Out Of Their Depth

So, I replyed to the text on Sunday last, and heard nothing back, so I assumed that she didn't want to take thing further, which I was happy about because it would a saved me a bit of bother.
And then she asked me out for a drink today....
So, seeing as there is two schools of thought in this thread...do I:
1: Ignore the text
2: Tell her that I'm not interested

I think it's always best to be polite so ignoring the text - I would personally never do that.
I'd text her and tell her you're not interested. That you enjoyed last week but you would like to keep it at that.
Good luck! These things are never easy. :o

Advice for Mark Hughes...... quit now, you are out of your depth...:mad:

Jukebox Jury

PS, on the original thread theme, I agree with Jose, be polite and just say you would like to leave it there and thanks for a nice night.......that way, if you change your mind......;)

So, I replyed to the text on Sunday last, and heard nothing back, so I assumed that she didn't want to take thing further, which I was happy about because it would a saved me a bit of bother.
And then she asked me out for a drink today....
So, seeing as there is two schools of thought in this thread...do I:
1: Ignore the text
2: Tell her that I'm not interested

No 2.
I'm quite straightforward so I'd just tell her I'm not interested.

awww thx. the mmry is wndrfl but im intrstd in a crtn boy.

She texted me again.....
How does this sound:
'I'm going to be honest, the other night was really fun but I'm not really interested in dating anyone right now, especially someone with a girlfriend'

I haven't sent it yet....
I'm never 'pulled' anyone in a bar before, that's why I am so nervous about this whole letting someone down gently thing....

Ok, I kissed a girl at a gay bar last night, I was drunk and I wanted to try it. We exchanged numbers, and now that girl has texted me asking me how I am. I am not looking for a girlfriend, I am not interested in seeing her again. She actually has a girlfriend. This text doesnt say anything about meeting or anything, but how do I let her know that I'm not interested without it looking awful?

Obviously you should just not reply at all. Problem solved.

She texted me again.....
How does this sound:
'I'm going to be honest, the other night was really fun but I'm not really interested in dating anyone right now, especially someone with a girlfriend'

I haven't sent it yet....
I'm never 'pulled' anyone in a bar before, that's why I am so nervous about this whole letting someone down gently thing....

Dear Lord, why don't you just be honest with the person and stop this silly thread where you just wanna go on about your bisexual incident to get attention?

Dear Lord, why don't you just be honest with the person and stop this silly thread where you just wanna go on about your bisexual incident to get attention?

Why don't you stop trying to be offensive to get attention?

Back
Top Bottom