your morrissey pictures published

borufkaberry

Hey there,
This is sort of last minute but I am writing an article about Morrissey for the Prague Post, an English language weekly paper published in the Czech Republic, and we're still looking for courtesy, high-resolution art to go with the article. Universal has not been very helpful and I am kind of pressed for a good picture, so if you want your name printed underneath a picture you took of him published, please email it to me at [email protected] or [email protected] and I will gladly send you a reference copy of the paper when it appears. I need the picture by Tuesday morning European time.

Thanks so much, Morrissey fans!

Sarah

money hungry

You sad attention seeking moaner.

If someone wants to use a photo in his / her article which you took, it's nice to get paid.

I'm not sending a photo because I'm not good at taking photos.

Last edited:
i am really sorry that the paper I work for isn't willing pay for it, but I thought it'd be nice for someone who took a great shot to get it published. so if anyone cares to share their work, I'd really appreciate it.

oh come on people! Your name will be posted and you'll get a copy!

I would help you if I could, but sadly I've never been anywhere near Morrissey :straightface:

honestly, expecting to get paid for a photo you took is no more outrageous or "money hungry" than it would be for a plumber to expect to get paid for fixing your toilet.

that said, i guess s/he is more appealing to talented hobby photographers than professionals, and did ask nicely. i guess i would help if i could, but no photos here, i'm afraid. but you can search flickr for pics that are tagged as being ok to use commercially: http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=morrissey&l=comm&ss=2&ct=0&w=all&adv=1
didn't look too closely, but must be at least one good shot in decent resolution there...
i would maybe drop the user a line to be safe/nice, but those should all be ok to use, legally speaking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom