WTF is that ?? Roundhouse reshedulded ???

The Roundhouse has nothing scheduled on that day. Hmmm, but remember the ad for Wireless explicitly says that it would be his only UK date, so I call BS. Stranger things have happened.

Peter

Phill, do you know this site is legitimate? :D

I have no idea if they are legit or not..... but all I would say is unless it appears on TTU, the words 'touch' 'barge' 'a' 'not' 'pole' 'do' 'with' spring to mind....
and when / if it is proved correct, buy from Ticketbastard, at least you know they are legit.

Just had another look at the advert. £220 a ticket..... £20 delivery charge. ooooh, give me four tickets please:rolleyes:
These clowns are '''avin' a giraffe''

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
I have no idea if they are legit or not..... but all I would say is unless it appears on TTU, the words 'touch' 'barge' 'a' 'not' 'pole' 'do' 'with' spring to mind....
and when / if it is proved correct, buy from Ticketbastard, at least you know they are legit.

Just had another look at the advert. £220 a ticket..... £20 delivery charge. ooooh, give me four tickets please:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Ticketbastard? I'm not familiar with them.

*strokes chin*

Ticketbastard? I'm not familiar with them.

*strokes chin*

www.ticketbastard.co.uk

or if in America

www.ticketbastard.com

I used the latter when buying tickets for Morrissey the day before the gig in Washington DC in November last year. The price was all given, including booking fees, collection fees etc and then the women asked for my address. As soon as I said 'Manchester, England', she said 'Oh, that'll be $1 ''out of state'' charge on top':eek:
I said 'Out of state?:confused: I'm out of country love, what's that all about'?

EDIT - just clicked on the two above links and there really is a ticketbastard.com:D

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:

Jukebox Jury

Do Barge !, not touch ,with a pole ....

ok i'm confused , £200 quid a ticket ... lets face it we will be paying it soon enough for the vegas years tour (circa 2015) , why not buy them now

Back
Top Bottom