Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Yes, but he'd only send in a video acceptance

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

Maverick

Maverick
Ok, he said he doesn't want one, but i ask you this - do you believe him?

If he were nominated one year & won, do you think he'd take it?

I think he'd do a video acceptance, and i certainly don't think he'd turn down a lifetime achievement award.

Anyway, he said he's not interested in awards, but i distinctly remember him accepting a Q award for Songwriting in the mid-90's.

Last edited:
There is no way he would accept one!
Cheers Moz

On the recent Radio 4 interview, the subject of the Brits came up and this very question, which Moz categorically said 'no'

I doubt it but i think if he did he'd send a video acceptance, sitting on a toilet and with the award covered in toilet paper.

Ok, maybe that's what I would do.

edit: He'd feel like he was over if they gave him a lifetime achievent award. It'd kill the man!

Last edited:
Ok, he said he doesn't want one, but i ask you this - do you believe him?

If he were nominated one year & won, do you think he'd take it?

I think he'd do a video acceptance, and i certainly don't think he'd turn down a lifetime achievement award.

Anyway, he said he's not interested in awards, but i distinctly remember him accepting a Q award for Songwriting in the mid-90's.

and an Ivor Novello award, and a Mojo award, and he was enormously honoured/flattered to win both.
the reason he dismisses the Brits and the Mercurys is that he's massively pissed off that they haven't awarded him anything. simple as that!

I said the third choice. He's to vain to not.

and an Ivor Novello award, and a Mojo award, and he was enormously honoured/flattered to win both.
the reason he dismisses the Brits and the Mercurys is that he's massively pissed off that they haven't awarded him anything. simple as that!

Yeah, as much as i don't like to diss the Moz, i agree with that statement 100%.

He'd take it, no question.

The Brit awards are complete toss, Ian Brown was nominated this year??

I can't see him attending such a bash. He'll accept the gong and give it away.

Back
Top Bottom