Which U S Concert?

I will be doing Cleveland and Columbus - but know this, out of towners, The Palace in Columbus is not that great - it has horrible atmosphere, I'm sorta disappointed he's there. Although - you can stay there fairly cheap (as mentioned before)

He needed to play a venue like the Newport, or the LC, or if its a theater, the Ohio theater would've been much better.

But seeing as I live in C bus, its my duty to go and try to make things a great as I/we can. No?

I will be doing Cleveland and Columbus - but know this, out of towners, The Palace in Columbus is not that great - it has horrible atmosphere, I'm sorta disappointed he's there. Although - you can stay there fairly cheap (as mentioned before)

He needed to play a venue like the Newport, or the LC, or if its a theater, the Ohio theater would've been much better.

But seeing as I live in C bus, its my duty to go and try to make things a great as I/we can. No?

Welcome to the forum Carywhitt:)
Definitley, you should try to find the best way for you to see him. Right now I'm trying to figure out how I am going to buy tickets for like 3 different shows at the same time.

Thanks (I actually was a member of this forum years and years ago - but I forgot my log in so I just started up again)

Yeah at $60+ TM fees per show this is one steep tour for the midwest.

I'm glad he's not playing Detroit, that city is scary and I don't want to go there by myself.

well first off the city isn't bad if you know what you're doing down there. secondly if he did play detroit it would have been at the state theatre or the opera house and both are in good areas.

I've been to Detroit only a few times, if course it's harder when your not familar with the city. All I know is last time I was there got so lost. I have no clue what areas are decent.

:D I'm looking at these dates....

June 30 @ MSG

July 5 @ Atlantic City NJ

July 6 @ PNC Bank Arts Center, NJ

I'd like to hit one of the MA shows in June...but that may be tough....

I couldn't find tickets for Seattle on Ticketmaster or elsewhere this morning... when I phoned TM they said they are on sale on the 31st.

I thought they were on sale today... am I missing something? Should I be getting them through someone else?

I'm glad he's not playing Detroit, that city is scary and I don't want to go there by myself.

i grew up in detroit, well right next to it in dearborn. But i went in detroit city often. i never felt scared and i never been mugged or anything like that. though i realize there is high crime in areas, but Cleveland and Cincinnati also have high crime.

but anyways, ironically, i've been mugged twice in my life. once fairly recently in New York City on the subway (god i was drunk), and once in Ann Arbor on my way home from a friend's place. i was mugged exactly a block away from the theater morrissey will be performing at in ann arbor. :eek:

and a friend also had a gun pulled on her in ann arbor, her only time a victim to crime.

so. i think it is funny. because i wouldn't say detroit is safe. but at the same time, if you know where you are going, you are fine and it's not different to Cleveland. however, michigan recently has been hit hard economically. so things are worse all around. how i hope things improve. If only the U.S. could make good cars :mad:

but yes, ann arbor is safer but many places are :rolleyes:

oh no!!! i am not talking about morrissey. it's time to move this thread to off topic :eek:

Last edited:
If God allows me to be more in debt w/ the credit card, I'd hope to go to Holmdel, NJ & Philly PA...

I wish he would have played UNLV again...
I can't deal with Vega$ shows, too many smokers!
I'll only attend show in California.

Kumo

well, my parents wanted to take my sis and i to vegas that weekend, so of course i cant ignore seeing him when he happens to be playing there then. thats why im hoping i'll be able to get in the pit so i wont have to look at all the uglies there - just up at lovely moz!

Back
Top Bottom