Show us your 2007 Moz Concert photos!

miryam_moz85

MiryamLoopDeLi
This next one is also proudly displayed on the Frink Thread.

oh, i think all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We love them...excellent work...nothing to answer more...:eek:;)

Corrissey

lovable loser
More Merrillville

and my fave...me...holding his mic...yeah baby

I have pix of the others guys... but thunk you're all more interested in the Moz =o)

Franissey

Senior Citizen Discount
A few more from Atlantic City.

Love his hair in this one:

Franissey

Senior Citizen Discount
I just spit (a little spray) on my computer screen from laughing after I read your comment! :p

:eek: I forgot the best one I took in Merrillville!! twisting the knob on his pole ;) lol

Corrissey

lovable loser
I just spit (a little spray) on my computer screen from laughing after I read your comment!

:D I found it quite frinky at the time... he kept doing it too. It's a gooder, huh.
Kudos on your fab piccies, Fran!!!!

Whip it, whip it good!

I was so excited I got this shot...thought of Pags at the time ;)
It was AWESOME to be standing so close to hear the cord snarling, snapping, whizzing and whipping about on the stage... the element of danger ;) the frinky kind :D

mell

loves moz
I was so excited I got this shot...thought of Pags at the time ;)
It was AWESOME to be standing so close to hear the cord snarling, snapping, whizzing and whipping about on the stage... the element of danger ;) the frinky kind :D
Corrissey, in my mind, you're still the one who got all that calf strokin' in too!!! :eek: I can't remember if you said there was a barrier there...did you try to jump on stage to grab his pole??

Corrissey

lovable loser
Corrissey, in my mind, you're still the one who got all that calf strokin' in too!!! :eek: I can't remember if you said there was a barrier there...did you try to jump on stage to grab his pole??

Ah yes, I sure did get the calf stroke! No pictures, but a great visual :rolleyes: I can still 'feel' it like it happened yesterday. Does he do calf-raises?! :D The stage came to chest level and I SHOULD have jumped it in the end...I was going to but security's eyes were right on me like "go ahead, make my day* STILL shoulda done it... you've reminded me of a huge regret ;) Oh, and you know I would have not grabbed his pole (ha ha) just a gentle hug and a loud I LOVE YOU! and a peck on the cheek...if he'd let me =o)

Last edited:

mell

loves moz
Ah yes, I sure did. No pictures, but a great visual :rolleyes: I can still 'feel' it like it happened yesterday. Does he do calf-raises?! The stage came to chest level and I SHOULD have jumped it in the end...I was going to but security's eyes were right on me like "go ahead, make my day* STILL shoulda done it... you've reminded me of a huge regret ;) Oh, and you know I would have not grabbed his pole (ha ha) just a gentle hug and a loud I LOVE YOU! and a peck on the cheek...if he'd let me =o)

oh honey, no regrets, you got the man to talk to you during the show and you taught him what the word Frinky means. (omfg!) And you got to stroke his calf a few times and he didn't pull away!!!! :D And there's always a next time!!! But wow, no barrier, you midwesterners must look trustworthy!!! ;)

Corrissey

lovable loser
oh honey, no regrets, you got the man to talk to you during the show and you taught him what the word Frinky means. (omfg!) And you got to stroke his calf a few times and he didn't pull away!!!! :D And there's always a next time!!! But wow, no barrier, you midwesterners must look trustworthy!!! ;)

If I ever have the chance...I'll never make that mistake (not invading) again :)

p.s. don't judge a book by its cover :D lol

Top Bottom