Which of the 3 new songs do you like best?

Which of the 3 new songs do you like best?

• All You Need Is Me

Votes: 37 34.9%
  • That's How People Grow Up

Votes: 36 34.0%
  • I Want to Wrap My Arms Around Paris

Votes: 33 31.1%

• Total voters
It's just a demo with a title and no vocals -- can't count it yet.

I'm listening to it again now (thanks to Uncle Skinny for sending it along way back). I like the guitar work -- good outro. Did we ever determine who wrote the music?

How about "Children in pieces"?

Last edited:
It's just a demo with a title and no vocals -- can't count it yet.

I'm listening to it again now (thanks to Uncle Skinny for sending it along way back). I like guitar work -- good outro. Did we ever determine who wrote the music?

Oh okay...I think the closest we came was that Boz wrote it, because on his Myspace site it said, that he was recording a new possible b-side with Morrissey around the same time as CIP was played for the first time. But I don't think "we" really know yet.

I'll have to dig through my e-mails (or something) but I'm sure I asked Boz about this a while back. No, hang on, I know what it is now. It got sent to him from me via someone else, and he said something about it being a great tune, and he'd like to see it released.

Peter

**EDIT** Holy Moly! Post No. 2000!

All U Need...Speaking of self-explanatory titles!

As (I heard was) seen at the Atlanta show, a campaign sign:

"Moz/Boz '08: All You Need Is Me"

I think IWTWMAAP* will sound fantastic once they replace Sean with Morrissey. And as much as I'm not a great Kristeen fan, I really, really like That's How People Grow Up with her intro. So my vote for now would be
1. I Want to Wrap My Arms Around Paris
2. That's How People Grow Up (feat Kristeen)
3. All You Need is Me.

* (I joke, I joke, the acronym took me longer to work out than if I'd just written the title).

I'll have to dig through my e-mails (or something) but I'm sure I asked Boz about this a while back. No, hang on, I know what it is now. It got sent to him from me via someone else, and he said something about it being a great tune, and he'd like to see it released.

Peter

Thank you... and congratulations :)

Sorry, that was a bit too stream-of-consciousness for me. Do you mean it's a probably a Boz track because Bozman talked about it proudly? It does have a bit of a Southpaw-era Boz feel to it.

Peter

So my vote for now would be
1. I Want to Wrap My Arms Around Paris
2. That's How People Grow Up (feat Kristeen)
3. All You Need is Me.

Same order for me too. I love 'Wrap My Arms Around Paris', it's a beautiful melody and such sad words. I have to say though, I'm really liking all three songs, I'm getting excited at what the next album will be like :)

Peter

Well done, Peter. :)

Everybody heard "Thats' How People Grow Up", I thought it was AWESOME!!! I haven't heard the other two, but I heard they were played live??? is there anyplace I can hear them???

Back
Top Bottom