When did Moz stop dancing?

the judge

Watching youtube videos and some Smiths concerts I downloaded, I noticed that the way Moz dances has changed a lot during the years. In Smiths' days and early solo he had funny but lovely dances, whereas now all he does is shaking microphone's rod, (for what I have seen).

Well, my question is when did he exactly stop dancing in a narrow sense? Huh, but probably this happened gradually.

Last edited:
Watching youtube videos and some Smiths concerts I downloaded, I noticed that the way Moz dances has changed a lot during the years. In Smiths' days and early solo he had funny but lovely dances, whereas now all he does is shaking microphone's rod, (for what I have seen).

Well, my question is when did he exactly stop dancing in a narrow sense? Huh, but probably this happened gradually.

I know, isaw him shaking his booty in Dallas..(not personally like I wish) but at teh g-mex, there was no shaking of that wonderful sext booty....hmmm...shame :D

I alaways wondered about this too. Especially when i watch Smiths videos. He had so much energy and it looked like he had so much fun dancing. I know hes older now but im sure he still has the moves!!! :D

I alaways wondered about this too. Especially when i watch Smiths videos. He had so much energy and it looked like he had so much fun dancing. I know hes older now but im sure he still has the moves!!! :D

ooh yes, i'm sure he does, but he must keep them especially for his loved one *sigh* Lucky git:D

ooh yes, i'm sure he does, but he must keep them especially for his loved one *sigh* Lucky git:D

Maybe he is not as inspired by the music as he was in the Smiths days. More than anything I think it has to do with him getting older and having back problems.

Kyoko

Maybe he is not as inspired by the music as he was in the Smiths days. More than anything I think it has to do with him getting older and having back problems.

Kyoko

NOW YOU HAVE JUST BURST MY BUBBLE....:(

Well I noticed he was still moving about in 1992 during the 'Your Arsenal' era...but by the time he was touring the 'Malajusted' album in 97...he was no longer dancing as much...Can't recall the 95 European Tour since I was not able to attend any...

I would imagen that it's much harder for a person in his 40's with a few extra pounds to move around than it is for a young sexy boy in his mid-late 20's with a slim body.

sad isnt it...

Not at all :D

I would imagen that it's much harder for a person in his 40's with a few extra pounds to move around than it is for a young sexy boy in his mid-late 20's with a slim body.

I don't think so, i thin khe can move about with the best of the young whippersnappers..... well, in my dreams :D

Moz has always said that he doesn't want to become like other artists that have been doing the same schtick for like 30 years. I imagine that he would feel embarassed to be nearly 48 years old, wearing a cheap woman's blouse, wearing flowers in his back pocket, and dancing around to Barbarism Begins At Home.

To be honest I wouldn't even want to imagine doing that on this tour. He's aged gracefully and for that I'm thankful.

Moz has always said that he doesn't want to become like other artists that have been doing the same schtick for like 30 years. I imagine that he would feel embarassed to be nearly 48 years old, wearing a cheap woman's blouse, wearing flowers in his back pocket, and dancing around to Barbarism Begins At Home.

To be honest I wouldn't even want to imagine doing that on this tour. He's aged gracefully and for that I'm thankful.

Totally agree.

Back
Top Bottom