When did Morrissey become happy?

your ability to write poetry probably never left the outside of the window, but dont feel bad, no one can write any decent poetry that isn't already dead.
Sexton and Poe... and one other guy NRitH pointed out from a million years ago. Everyone else's poetry is drivel and half assed.
write stories instead of poems! poems are pretentious crap!

you are absolutely ridiculous...i hope you realize that.

I'd love to believe he's happy but I'm not convinced he actually is :( Watch him as he sang Please Please Please in NY on 28/10/2007.... "Let me get who I want this time"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_yR3F23PEE
Does he look happy?

oh don't get me wrong, I am not saying he is never unhappy, I actually have no idea what his emotional state is.
My point is, there are a certain section of audience member who really would rather he was sitting in a darkened room crying about how hard and miserable life is.
That bothers me, If you love him so much, well would you not want him happy. As for the clip, I saw him sing that with equal emotion in december, he can turn it on when it suits.
I agree though, it is a very emotional song and clip.

oh don't get me wrong, I am not saying he is never unhappy, I actually have no idea what his emotional state is.
My point is, there are a certain section of audience member who really would rather he was sitting in a darkened room crying about how hard and miserable life is.
That bothers me, If you love him so much, well would you not want him happy. As for the clip, I saw him sing that with equal emotion in december, he can turn it on when it suits.
I agree though, it is a very emotional song and clip.
Ditto that clip is quite emotional and revealing...
I would love to see our boy happy. It actually makes me quite sad to think he hasn't partnered up very much with suitable mates and I just wish him pleasant experiences in the future (when all is well, couldn't resist).

I love him in emotional mode like when he performs i Have forgiven Jesus.....but i also like him with that twinkle he gets in his eyes like when he does Shoplifters of the World Unite.:D

Back
Top Bottom