When did Morrissey become happy?

Im Still Ill

Over the last week or so i've been listening solely to Morrissey and i've gotta say i much prefer the unhappy Moz! (The Smiths days)

I know my ability to write poetry goes out the window when im even remotely happy.

Last edited:
your ability to write poetry probably never left the outside of the window, but dont feel bad, no one can write any decent poetry that isn't already dead.
Sexton and Poe... and one other guy NRitH pointed out from a million years ago. Everyone else's poetry is drivel and half assed.
write stories instead of poems! poems are pretentious crap!

Over the last week or so i've been listening solely to Morrissey and i've gotta say i much prefer the unhappy Moz! (The Smiths days)

I know my ability to write poetry goes out the window when im even remotely happy.

I agree that some of Moz' best songs stem from his more mellow moments, but that can encompass solo Moz as well ('Come Back to Camden', 'Late Night, Maudlin Street', 'I've Changed My Plea To Guilty', 'Boxers', 'Trouble Loves Me' and on and on :D)

Personally I love to see that he has found some happiness at last, and I'm sure he can still come up with a few decent tunes as well ;)

your ability to write poetry probably never left the outside of the window, but dont feel bad, no one can write any decent poetry that isn't already dead.
Sexton and Poe... and one other guy NRitH pointed out from a million years ago. Everyone else's poetry is drivel and half assed.

what a load of rubbish :p

Your absolutely right, my poems have never been read by another soul.
I'd post them here if i didn't think i'd get laughed out of the thread!

If you'd like to post your poems you're welcome, but please post them on off-topic forum. :)

well write a novella and we'll praise it and get together to publish it :p

and post it WHEREVER YOU WANT LOLOL
It will get moved even if you post it in the right category

Have you read Robert Neville's "I Love Morrissey" poem? Hahahaha :D

omg where is it?

found it and i must say i have to add robert neville to my list of three decent poets

Last edited:
Ms but it doesnt really matter, i think Kroupie is secretly a robot! I'm going to get yelled at for that joke, oh wells, im having an ok day!

Back
Top Bottom