what's the best way to purchase tix for london from the states?

but with will call/ box office pickup you have to show id and the creditcard that you bought the tickets with, right? and since i'm not going to use my own card there is no chance for me to get a ticket then..

Sure there is: Ticketmaster does ship outside the UK.

[QUOTE=
Also, there is no password with seetickets..basically its just one screen..you select how many you want to book hit purchase and if they have them you get them..you then fill out your mailing information afterwards..

s i thought the gigs aND TOURS SITE IS THE ONE WITH THE presale? is sit seetickeckts now? iam confused...
also when i try to click on the moz concert nothing ´happened ..

and the one her e whjo had bad experiences with seetickets-why exactly?

and question the presale maybe they dont sell the best places(i really dont want to sit but stand) and they are still enough tixs avaiable at the official sale?

Last edited:
Gigs and tours = seetickets

Just type www.gigsandtours.com and wait what happens to that address you just typed.:)

did do that but the site stays the same and didnt go further(as well when i click on morrissey -nothing happens) and there are no possible links on the site to purchast tixs so should i go to seetixs directly?

SEETICKETS:
http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp?e%7Cartist=MORRISSEY&n|artist=null&resultsperpage=20&filler1=see&filler2=art-srch

GIGSANDTOURS:
http://www.seetickets.com/gat/event.asp?e%7Cartist=MORRISSEY&e|promoter=372&resultsperpage=20&filler1=gigsandt&filler2=search

PRESALE:
http://www.seetickets.com/gat/event.asp?n|showname =coming&showname=morrissey&e|promoter=372&filler1=gigsandtours&filler2=bjork

these are the exact same sites i clicked on but as you see there are no further possiblities to buy tixs from the gigs and tours site only from seetickets directly if i type in the seetickets site but i dont see any possiblity to register there so i can not buy tixs for the pre sale since there a no posssibilties to buy the tixs from that site! what happens with you did anything happen when you click on morrissey or the dates on the gigs and tour site? nothings happen here?

but wait: so maybe the presale starts and it is clickable when the presale starts and you got then at the moment on transfered to seetickets do i get that right? cause all you can do t at the gigs and tours site is register for a newsletter sorry for being a pain in the ass but i guess it happens thta way right
but i wonder why the presale is not avaibale at seetixs site directly

:D eíne lange leitung..:)
so i don t have to worry that nothing happens there when i click on the dates from the gigssite on thursday ...but it has to happen so i get transfered since there is no other way..to get from the presal gigsite to seetickets so nothing happens when you click on the dates from the gigs and tour site too right? not only me

but that is weird at TM i had to put all the info in there and at seetickets you dont have even to register...the good things when you put on all the info like credit card number adress etc in there before the sale starts so you got an account that you got a better chance to get the best tixs causr the time is limited to fill in in a form..

the good things when you put on all the info like credit card number adress etc in there before the sale starts so you got an account that you got a better chance to get the best tixs causr the time is limited to fill in in a form..

I know what you mean, but when I've used ticketmaster it says on the screen that the tickets are held for either 2 or 5 minutes while you're putting in your CC information.

i just tried to put on a roundhouse order ticket not buying them only try out so tomorrow it will be faster but i wonder that they charge the postal cost like in thes example
http://www.seetickets.com/see/price.asp?code=277743&userid={E5EB6050-110D-450D-9E1F-2F57742BEF5E}&filler1=see&filler2=ven-srch even if they are held at the box office? hope it does change when i finaly did my order tomorrow would be pretty unfair if they charge for postal costs even if they cont sent out -and they dont sent out outside the UK at seetickets at all....there is one guy here from the Us who isnt sure if his credit card will be accepted at the Uk company...i guess we from europe dont have to worry? they look as relieable as Tm so i dont think it will be a problem using my card?

oh i just found this info on gigs and tours
You need to provide us with details of a valid credit or debit card and the address to which the statements are sent. We accept Visa, Delta, MasterCard, JCB, Electron, Switch and Solo. We regret that we do not currently accept American Express or Diners Club

Back
Top Bottom