What do people say about your Moz obsession?

Re: How often do you think about Morrissey?

Twice nightly.

Constantly. It's sickening, really.

It comes and goes. It's been this way for 22 years now. At the moment I'm pretty bad off. It'll wane soon, I hope.

Not very often at the moment because I'm flippant. At the moment I think about Scott Walker and Woody Allen all the time.

Every day to varying degrees.

I quite often picture Morrissey putting his tongue in his cheek when he is being interviewed and I think a lot about him and Nancy having tea in The Importance Of Being Morrissey.Very random I admit!:confused:

I quite often picture Morrissey putting his tongue in his cheek when he is being interviewed and I think a lot about him and Nancy having tea in The Importance Of Being Morrissey.Very random I admit!:confused:

I think about his tongue too.
:blushing:

I work at a retail store and before we opened our doors to the public my boss let me play whatever i wanted on the boombox...so what did i blast on the speakers?....MORRISSEY!! haha so one of my co-workers comes in and says, "Why are you listening to Morrissey? Do you feel like crying?" haha and i responded, "No, his music actually puts me in a good mood!!!!" :)
Especailly since i had to be at work at 7am this morning.

Tags
meaningoflife mozzamania obsessedfans obsession
Back
Top Bottom