what are you eating right now

as I gear up for my 3 longest days at work :straightface: its nice to have a "meat treat" :thumb:
I usually get something I would rarely have back in the States, like rabbit, duck or squid. Today its duck meat, on a sandwhich, I call it a
"DLTC"
duck, lettuce, tomato & cheese
OK, now to go make it :)

10233161605_5ffccc86c1_z.jpg

In my attempt to wean myself off of high frustose corn syrup soda (read: coke) I'm becoming addicted to these. It's an expensive addiction, almost a buck a can. :yum:

more homecooking:

fried tofu squares with melted cheddar cheese on them
fresh cherry tomatoes
& 3 poached eggs
-all with a healthy dash of my very peppery China versionof "Robby Sauce" sprinkled on top :)

Thai Coconut Soup. Whenever I feel a chill coming on, I make my 'sure fire cure-all'. Its my 'comfort food'.
You can make a vegetarian version, but I make mine with: (for a large batch that will last one person a good long while)
1-1&1/2 lbs. Skinless Chicken- sliced into small bite sized pieces
4-12oz cans Coconut milk
1 Qt. Chicken broth
4/5- 12oz cans Straw mushrooms
Lemongrass
Lime juice
Chili powder
Ginger
Crushed red pepper
Coriander
Garlic
Cinnamon
Nutmeg
Lemon oil
Italian Parsley

I swear. Its better than Chicken noodle soup, and with the right amount of Thai spices, it will clear you up, and warn the cockles of your heart, and everything in-between.

Thai Coconut Soup. Whenever I feel a chill coming on, I make my 'sure fire cure-all'. Its my 'comfort food'.
You can make a vegetarian version, but I make mine with: (for a large batch that will last one person a good long while)
1-1&1/2 lbs. Skinless Chicken- sliced into small bite sized pieces
4-12oz cans Coconut milk
1 Qt. Chicken broth
4/5- 12oz cans Straw mushrooms
Lemongrass
Lime juice
Chili powder
Ginger
Crushed red pepper
Coriander
Garlic
Cinnamon
Nutmeg
Lemon oil
Italian Parsley

I swear. Its better than Chicken noodle soup, and with the right amount of Thai spices, it will clear you up, and warn the cockles of your heart, and everything in-between.

This sounds really good I'm gonna make some.

poppadom.jpg

They are sometimes very addictive!

HANDS UP, who loves trifle? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not supposed to eat anything hot or hard because of my mouth, but I really want some eggs?
so gonna make a 3 egg omelette but let it cool, with it I shall have
some melted gouda cheese
and fried in vegetable oil:
garlic, mushrooms & bell peppers

gonna make 2 "Egg McRobby"s - China edition
I start with heating bread like
Bing_zi_(Chinese_pancakes).jpg

this, cut each piece in half, spread spicy ketchup on one side and mayo on the other
slap a fried egg and piece of cheese in between 2 sliced pieces and voila!

Cookies for breakfast. :sweet: What? THere's oatmeal in them.

B002EDIJH2-1-lg.jpg

hE33A10B7

when I am not well I really crave dead animal flesh :straightface:
so right now on the stove is an "everything into the pot" stew/soup consisting of:
about a quarter kilo of thinly slice pork loin :horny::o
a big piece if garlic chopped up, a big tomato chopped up
half a chopped onion, half a chopped red pepper
a bunch of theses little tofu pieces I bought a while ago, which were cooked in "duck juices" or something :confused: whatever it is they are amazing :thumb:
1 small hot pepper chopped up, most of the seeds removed
and some lotus root, I add that to almost everything I make here :cool:

MorningStarFarmsVeggieBaconStrips_352.jpg

Fruit Salad

And by fruit, I mean grapes.

And by grapes, I mean wine.

Hey Trubz. I thought of you the other day, my friends went to see Newt Gingrich speak at the Ronald Reagan Library.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom