Weirdest/Worst case of poison ivy?

MsChievous

Hand Frink
Since we were discussing it earlier, ever have a really bad case of poison ivy/oak/sumac? Or did you get it in an odd place?

After finding this photo online, I probably shouldn't complain about the severe cases I've had. I'm tempted to move across the pond just to get away from the stuff. I'll take stinging nettles over PI anyday! :eek:
right-arm.jpg

Since we were discussing it earlier, ever have a really bad case of poison ivy/oak/sumac? Or did you get it in an odd place?

After finding this photo online, I probably shouldn't complain about the severe cases I've had. I'm tempted to move across the pond just to get away from the stuff. I'll take stinging nettles over PI anyday! :eek:
right-arm.jpg

wow

that is truly awful.

i have only had poison ivy once,and i got it on my knees and lower legs when one time my gf at the time and i decided to have some fun in the woods.
we were like 18.

it was awful.
but i considered myself lucky.very lucky.

right-arm.jpg

Looks like something you would see if you worked at an elephants only STD clinic...:p

ok, i'm a ditz - how can I do the hide/unhide thing?

I've never had any run ins with poison ivy, but I can supply photos! :)

Yummies ahead, none quite as delish as yours, but pretty tantalizing if I do say so myself!
badanklejf7.jpg

badarmyj3.jpg

bicepuj2.jpg

nastyrashbt2.jpg

neck2cm7.jpg

scalycf1.jpg

uggez0.jpg

okay, my latest run in w/ PI is on my right butt cheek. the pic is after 3 days on steriods.

where's chica? she loves this kind of icky stuff!

hold on, you may have to be a member of that site

Last edited:
The person with the blisters probably has an allergy to poison ivy. I've seen it like that before, but on both arms, chest, and back. I know somebody who had to sleep standing up because of it.

Back
Top Bottom