Worst Michael Jackson Single

Fake C

Measured, Found Wanting
I think it's probably "The Girl Is Mine," one of his Paul McCartney collaborations. It's worse than "Say Say Say." I like Paul's music but for some reason he did some really bad co-writes around that time. "Ebony and Ivory" is pretty bad too but Michael Jackson really knows how to bring out the worst.

I think it's probably "The Girl Is Mine," one of his Paul McCartney collaborations. It's worse than "Say Say Say." I like Paul's music but for some reason he did some really bad co-writes around that time. "Ebony and Ivory" is pretty bad too but Michael Jackson really knows how to bring out the worst.

The dog gone girl is mine.

I remember hearing that all the time on the juke box by the stage in La Source Du Sexe, a strip club.

I just googled the club, and it's still there, in Dorval, Quebec. I wonder if that jukebox is still there on the stage. Three songs per set. Two fast, and one slow.

Yes. You absolutely do. You find a way to shoehorn your sad legacy into every single f***ing thread on here. A solipsistic one trick pony galloping slowly and sadly into an asylum.

I bear you no ill will. I believe you are borderline mentally ill, yet cogent enough and coherent enough to post regularly in a web forum dedicated to a gay pop star. Regarding what I presume are the last reserves of that wherewithal, I implore you for your own sake to seek help. If you do not heed this advice, my life will not be any different. But for your own sake, please. Get help.

You are a talented artist. You are a mentally ill human. The blending of the two traits is often a sublime cocktail...any stroll through a major art gallery will attest to that trope. Please know I do not mean to insult you. But, seriously, you are f***ed in the head. Get help.

Yes. You absolutely do. You find a way to shoehorn your sad legacy into every single f***ing thread on here. A solipsistic one trick pony galloping slowly and sadly into an asylum.

I bear you no ill will. I believe you are borderline mentally ill, yet cogent enough and coherent enough to post regularly in a web forum dedicated to a gay pop star. Regarding what I presume are the last reserves of that wherewithal, I implore you for your own sake to seek help. If you do not heed this advice, my life will not be any different. But for your own sake, please. Get help.

You are a talented artist. You are a mentally ill human. The blending of the two traits is often a sublime cocktail...any stroll through a major art gallery will attest to that trope. Please know I do not mean to insult you. But, seriously, you are f***ed in the head. Get help.
Who's that in your avatar, Charlie Chaplin?

I had to hear that garbage on the radio in the mountains in Arizona because that was the "rock" station. I also hate the song Thriller because it's so long. The video was cool but after hearing that so much I hated it, too.

I mean, Cher is obviously great but when she is doing the robot next to Michael Jackson I wonder who thought that was a good idea? She probably rehearsed it all week and just said "that'll do."

she's not talented. i know a thing or two about art. she is no artist.

she's not talented. i know a thing or two about art. she is no artist.
I have to agree and it has nothing to do with what I think about her as a person. She scribbles and paints, claims it's therapeutic yet spews all her despicable crap here. If it actually helped her, maybe she would stop her compulsive attention seeking. Regardless, it's not good art, especially when she has to shake down people to try to get them to pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom