Vector, part 94

:rolleyes:

The transfer survived a wash at 40% with no ill-effects, in case anyone was wondering. Cool-ish iron on reverse side.

Are you going to do a line of Morrissey pillowcases for the frink ladies? "Send me the pillow you dream on", or whatever.

I wasn't being sarcastic, I really wasn't. Really.

I couldn't make any money on any of these - break-even only is good enough, and on that basis, I'll take ideas for the next line. Pillowcases, eh?

Peter

I couldn't make any money on any of these - break-even only is good enough, and on that basis, I'll take ideas for the next line. Pillowcases, eh?

Peter

Instead of "obey", you should have a vector version of the bloke on the cover of "The World Won't Listen" with "LISTEN" in bold type underneath (i.e. the cropped CD cover, not the full LP photo). Only the initiated (the sad, lonely and lost) will get that.

Instead of "obey", you should have a vector version of the bloke on the cover of "The World Won't Listen" with "LISTEN" in bold type underneath (i.e. the cropped CD cover, not the full LP photo). Only the initiated (the sad, lonely and lost) will get that.

What a terrific idea - can the pic be found in hi-res anywhere, that I can then vectorise, etc?

Cheers,

Peter

It's a bit like Field Of Dreams - If I make them, will you buy?

Last edited:

Peter

I've just realised that a ray of light appears to be emanating from my front bottom on one of those photos. :squiffy:

Pillowcases would be fun. Headshot of the Mozzer puckering up; the fangurlies would probably snog it. :lbf:

Or a jeans pocket-patch with the arse-shot on it.

What a terrific idea - can the pic be found in hi-res anywhere, that I can then vectorise, etc?

Cheers,

Peter

It's a bit like Field Of Dreams - If I make them, will you buy?

Would a scan of the CD cover be hi-res enough?

I'd find a way to chip in, yes.

How about another obvious one-- a dish towel with the Mozzer's face and "MEAT IS MURDER" underneath? Y'know, for the happy kitchen.

Underpants with Morrissey's face and the words "WARNING: EXPLOSIVE KEGS"...okay maybe not that one.

I'd love to see an "Obama"-style vector image of Morrissey's profile with the words "(NO) HOPE"... :D

Would a scan of the CD cover be hi-res enough?

I'd find a way to chip in, yes.

How about another obvious one-- a dish towel with the Mozzer's face and "MEAT IS MURDER" underneath? Y'know, for the happy kitchen.

Underpants with Morrissey's face and the words "WARNING: EXPLOSIVE KEGS"...okay maybe not that one.

I'd love to see an "Obama"-style vector image of Morrissey's profile with the words "(NO) HOPE"... :D

Tea towels! I could pin one up next to my PG Tips "Munkeh" one. :)

Pants, you say....?

ceilingmozpants.jpg

Onthegrasspants.jpg

Kristeensfaves.jpg

These are all terrific ideas. We could draw up a list of merchandise, then make it happen. All profits to Salford Lads Club. I'd be happy to do the legwork.

I love the idea of a tea-towel, the lady-knicks, and the No-Hope. Oh yes.

By the way. I hate to intrude... it's spelled "MASTURBATE". Although masterbate looks funnier. A bit like asplode for explode.

I'll go away now...

Peter

These are all terrific ideas. We could draw up a list of merchandise, then make it happen. All profits to Salford Lads Club. I'd be happy to do the legwork.

By the way. I hate to intrude... it's spelled "MASTURBATE". Although masterbate looks funnier. A bit like asplode for explode.

I'll go away now...

Peter

Always useful to know how to spell Masturbate correctly.

The escape of many awkward situations, made into more attractive ones. The endless help I have received by knowing the accurate spelling.

I'll go away now...

Peter

Don't forget the "Paris" naked group-shot shopping bag. Cheer up the queue in ASDA a treat, would that. ;)

*whispers* It's okay. It's supposed to be spelt like that.

snowfoff028.jpg

snowfoff030.jpg

Thanks Peter for the best t-shirt ever! Love it!:thumb:

I will never, EVER, tire of looking at ladies' chests. And yours in that t-shirt is pretty damn fine.

I'm coming over as an old letch. And that would be true:D

Glad you like it,

Peter

Is this the kind of thing you had in mind?

if7sqs.jpg

Cheers,

Peter

Back
Top Bottom