US tour announced - true-to-you.net

UPDATE April 3:

North American tour and Madison Square Garden posters on true-to-you.net.

An anonymous person writes:

Amanda Palmer support?!

Morrissey new dates - true-to-you.net
2 April 2015

Morrissey will continue promotion for World Peace Is None Of Your Business with the following confirmed North American dates:

June 11
New Orleans (LA) / Saenger Theater
June 13
Atlanta (GA) / Atlanta Symphony Hall
June 15
Durham (NC) / The Carolina Theatre
June 24
Worcester (MA) / Hanover Theater
June 27
New York City (NY) / Madison Square Garden
June 29
Akron (OH) / Akron Civic Theater
June 30
Cincinnati (OH) / Aronoff Center for the Arts
July 2
Nashville (TN) / Grand Ole Opry House
July 8
Detroit (MI) / Masonic Temple
July 9
Chicago (IL) / Civic Opera House
July 11
Normal (IL) / Bloomington Center for the Arts
July 13
St. Paul (MN) / Fitzgerald Theater
July 16
Morrison (CO) / Red Rocks
July 18
Salt Lake City (UT) / The Depot
July 21
Seattle (WA) / Benaroya Hall
July 23
Troutdale (OR) / Edgefield
July 25
San Jose (CA) / San Jose Event Center

Blondie will open the night at Madison Square Garden
Amanda Palmer will open the night at San Jose

Please support Morrissey by downloading "Kiss Me A Lot" on iTunes US, or iTunes UK

morrissey_north_american_tour_june_and_july_2015.jpg

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm 'Anonymouswithapologies' (using this instead of registered name) from the beginning but i left few failed posts (as simple 'anonymous') several months ago.

also, i don't want to waste my time on brs.

there isn't any controversy about my writing here - check: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...rview-in-Nedeljnik-(Serbian)-Dec-4-2014-issue

p.s. i decided to answer not because of your ridiculous provocation but for other users i respect.

if i am to understand you properly you have obtained two ids under a similar username. mind boggling, that not only do you have multiple usernames, but multiple versions of the same usernames. only morrissey could have accomplished such a utterly truculent feat.

I like how Amanda Palmer & Neil Gaiman believe in breeding in an overpopulated & polluted world under a corrupt & sexist system responsible for creating impoverished & diseased orphans. Are they even married?

Oh, what about Morrissey fans who make babies so they'll have dependents to bring to the Morrissey concerts because not even the people they mate with will a attend a Morrissey concert with them? Sad!

You're delirious.

you may as well mark madison square garden and red rocks as cancelled.. also any venue that has a seating capacity under 2000 and is not sold out the day before the show itself, should also be considered cancelled, or postponed due to a mystery illness.

I think NY will happen just for the reason he cancelled the last Brooklyn show. The others are a oss up.

So many negative anonymous posts here. Why spend your time commenting if you don't even care either way.

no negativity, mate, just trying to lighten our load by making a few quid on the side bets as to what shows will be cancelled.
i cannot see moz playing msg to 3000 punters and 15000 empty seats, thusly the odds on this show are prohibitive.
however, if you have a few notes to toss away, with the odds, if he shows you hit the big time.

He's going to make these shows. He made almost all of the European tour and he did all of the last tour with a postponement. He's showing the record companies he can do it.

Does anyone know how well the Brooklyn show was selling when it got pulled? I remember having a pretty easy time getting GA Floor.

Hey guys I have a question

I hear everyone on this thread saying MOZ cant sell out shows but I'm not able to find tickets under 300 dollars. Im trying to go to nashville and atlanta shows but i wont be able to do both if the prices are this high. did i really miss out on these tickets already? please help me out

I hear everyone on this thread saying MOZ cant sell out shows but I'm not able to find tickets under 300 dollars. Im trying to go to nashville and atlanta shows but i wont be able to do both if the prices are this high. did i really miss out on these tickets already? please help me out

They haven't even gone on sale yet

Um. Tickets have not gone on sale yet, with the exception of SLC.

I would love to attend the msg concert
I adore debbie, so beautiful and talanted
:blushing::love::love:
Debbie be mine....:pray::flowers:

Worcester onsale info

Wednesday, June 24, 2015
06/24 8:30 PM
Public On Sale : April 10, 2015
Member On Sale : April 8, 2015

Full price tickets are $49.50, $59.50, and $79.50, depending on seating location. Please call the box office at 877.471.SHOW (7649) for more information.

Worcester onsale info

Wednesday, June 24, 2015
06/24 8:30 PM
Public On Sale : April 10, 2015
Member On Sale : April 8, 2015

Full price tickets are $49.50, $59.50, and $79.50, depending on seating location. Please call the box office at 877.471.SHOW (7649) for more information.

In a subsequent email they clarified:

The Morrissey tickets will be on sale to members of the theater this Wednesday and non-members this Friday.

Looks like a single GA Pit ticket at MSG will cost $173.80 plus whatever handling fees ticketmaster appends right before you click on buy. Yikes. :squiffy:

Looks like a single GA Pit ticket at MSG will cost $173.80 plus whatever handling fees ticketmaster appends right before you click on buy. Yikes. :squiffy:

Yikes. So, assuming GA is $150 (though that top-level price could be for a premium box seat, no?), you think there will be a $23.80 fee per ticket?

Anybody going to SLC? I'm from LA and saw he won't be around here, I see the venue in Salt Lake and it looks great, plus tickets are already on sale on their site, so I got one ($67.00). Rooms there are cheap right now too...

Back
Top Bottom