Things you don't like about Morrissey

moderator_kitteh.ashx

The complete uncontactability on any level would be one.
I also dont like when he performs miles away from where I live.
The price of the concert tickets.
Yeah blah blah I'm just moaning.:p

If he was contactable by fans think how hell his life would be! I wouldn't wish that on anyone. :D

That the guy doesn't take stuff to look after his voice and therefore leaves a lot of fans upset when he has to inevitably cancel dates.

Love PTxx.

hmmmm

That the guy doesn't take stuff to look after his voice and therefore leaves a lot of fans upset when he has to inevitably cancel dates.

Love PTxx.

Very unfair to say that Morrissey doesn't look after his voice.

I'm not a singer, don't know how to look after my throat / vocal code.

IMHO Morrissey reluctantly agreed gruelling tour schedule in order to make ends meet.

*edit*
Some people misinterpret what I originally wrote.

Last edited:

Love PTxx.

A friend in Australia recently listened to live recordings of his for the first time and was impressed by how well he sounds live and said that one can tell that he looks very well after his voice.

I hate to be negative about threads, but I hate negative threads like this...

This is a Morrissey fan site, so it's safe to say I don't have many problems with the Moz. ;)

I don't like the way he never comes to New Zealand. :(

Very unfair to say that Morrissey doesn't look after his voice.

I'm not a singer, don't know how to look after my throat / vocal code.

IMHO Morrissey was forced to agree gruelling tour schedule in order to make ends meet.

A friend in Australia recently listened to live recordings of his for the first time and was impressed by how well he sounds live and said that one can tell that he looks very well after his voice.

I have heard that Moz does not take stuff whilst on tour to look after his voice and he sings until it goes. If this is the case then it is kinda bad.

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom