Things you don't like about Morrissey

Sometimes I wonder if he's one of those pigs in grey suits that he refers to in Mama.

For instance, you know how in Slumdog Millionaire Jamal, Tatika and Jamal's brother all thought the man who exploited children were saints until they caught on to the scam? I wonder if he knows if he's being exploited himself. I'm just saying.

Because we says "WE will lie down with you." Who is this we? He should just sing for himself or alternatively, the WE should make themselves known and NOT through their connections and pocketbooks, or their swords but through their faces and honesty.

Because there comes a time when every allegory and analogy simply just becomes a lie and nothing more.

Having said that I don't doubt that Morrissey's list of us is very long.

Re: hmmmm

Very unfair to say that Morrissey doesn't look after his voice.

I'm not a singer, don't know how to look after my throat / vocal code.

IMHO Morrissey was forced to agree gruelling tour schedule in order to make ends meet.

For real? I can't imagine anybody 'forcing' Morrissey to do anything.

For me, it's probably that I get the impression he may not look after himself as well as he should :(

Re: hmmmm

For real? I can't imagine anybody 'forcing' Morrissey to do anything.

I can. Because he's DELICATE. He's a staunch vegetarian because his diet is one thing in his life he CAN control while the "cosmos" control the others perhaps forcing him to APOLOGIZE at the end of a conversation for NO REASON. Do you get it now? HE'S the girlfriend in a coma. :mad:

I have heard that Moz does not take stuff whilst on tour to look after his voice and he sings until it goes. If this is the case then it is kinda bad.

Love PTxx.

You mean like he forgets his medicine? If you mean this then I can relate to this, because this is what I do. I have something, get medicine and as soon as I don't feel it anymore and it is slightly better, I totally forget to take it anymore. It is not on purpose, I just forget about it.

1. He made me travel from Norway to London to see him at RAH
2. His current setlist should include either Sunny, Tomorrow or Alma Matters
3. He always makes me leave a concert wanting a bit more

His weight. Seriously. What the &*** Morrissey ? You're getting fat baby boy.Time to slap some New Balance and start getting in shape.

I like what I don't like about Morrissey even more than I like what I do like about him. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom