The Unofficial What SHOULD you be doing...

no, I love all of it: changing my mind about which ones I hate and love on an hourly basis, having crushes on all the boys, watching them slowly going mad... :) I have to say, last year wasn't quite the same for me, but I' hoping this year will be good :D

The guy who won it last year, Brian i think, was pretty thick. He didn't even know who Shakespeare was and thought that women did stools like rabbits..:)

Davina is so sexy though..:) I think i was the only one who watched her chat-show..:)

Only joking, no one did..:p

The guy who won it last year, Brian i think, was pretty thick. He didn't even know who Shakespeare was and thought that women did stools like rabbits..:)

Davina is so sexy though..:) I think i was the only one who watched her chat-show..:)

Only joking, no one did..:p
awwwwwwwwww, Brian was sweet! He made me giggle.

awwwwwwwwww, Brian was sweet! He made me giggle.

Aye, funny but thick..:) But nice enough guy i suppose....to be fair..:)

:eek:
oh you are naughty! :D :D

SoLow has made me that way. Before I came here, I was as innocent as a choirboy.
jesus.gif

my whole self, was just out the bath. :D
I am still in a towel but should really get something else on.

I thought you were going to say - "My Hair" and i was going to say - "It Still Works".....but you didn't!..:mad:

Can't get the staff these days...:p

It must be bullshitting Friday....:p

And me as well...:guitar:
how rude! I'm a teacher you know, all pure and stuff, in charge of educating the criminals of tomorrow! The day one of mine makes Crimewatch will be a very proud day for me...;)

how rude! I'm a teacher you know, all pure and stuff, in charge of educating the criminals of tomorrow! The day one of mine makes Crimewatch will be a very proud day for me...;)

..:) I meant to add that we were ALL bullshitting, not just you..:)

Sorry Miss....:p

uh huh. ;) I know you did!

It's just that it would be wrong to take it out on JUST me..:)

And knowing that you are such a professional, i would never accuse you of indulging in the black arts of BS...:)

It's just that it would be wrong to take it out on JUST me..:)

And knowing that you are such a professional, i would never accuse you of indulging in the black arts of BS...:)
I see :) I wouldn't really take it out on just you, not really :D

Well, maybe I bullshit sometimes, just maybe!

I see :) I wouldn't really take it out on just you, not really :D

Well, maybe I bullshit sometimes, just maybe!

I won't hear of it!!!

Anyone who can knit a strawberry hat is fine in my book..:)

Back
Top Bottom