The unflattering photos thread

Hey, is Claudia here? I'm kicking myself that I chickened out...

so I wasn't at the Atlanta show, but she was. I heard the story and thought it was so funny.

A couple of months later, on the drive between Detroit and my home in Illinois the day of the Merrillville show, we stopped at a truck stop for a potty break. We fell all over ourselves laughing at a mini-sized box of Cheez-Its.

How funny, b/c I randomly thought of the mini box of Cheez-Its just the other day! I couldn't remember why the idea was scrapped! :D He would have remembered - I don't think he'll forget Chastain Park very soon. He's mentioned it a couple of times since then. ;)

(I actually liked that show! He stuck it to the yuppies that night! :guitar:)

MorrisseyHoldOn.jpg

This is, the most, unflattering picture of Morrissey, EVER. I HATE HATE HATE this picture. D:
I cringe when I see this picture of him. :(

l_2c0b38564185990ce1c5761a2b970128.jpg

I mean, I know, he's goofin off and being silly.
BUT OH GOD THAT EXPRESSION.
WTF.
he looks like he's on laughing gas or something and he can't stop laughing!!!
D:

but don't worry Moz, I still love you. you have much more flattering pictures then this one. :p

This is, the most, unflattering picture of Morrissey, EVER. I HATE HATE HATE this picture. D:
I cringe when I see this picture of him. :(

l_2c0b38564185990ce1c5761a2b970128.jpg

I mean, I know, he's goofin off and being silly.
BUT OH GOD THAT EXPRESSION.
WTF.
he looks like he's on laughing gas or something and he can't stop laughing!!!
D:

but don't worry Moz, I still love you. you have much more flattering pictures then this one. :p
And I think you need to shut up because your expressions are horrible

Also, here's a ghastly Moz pic. Almost certainly a repost but it's awful enough to slip past while brains hemorrhage.
A promo photo, too. What the hell, honestly.

2nuu0r8.jpg

[/fixderail]

Tags
harsh truth of the camera eye photo
Back
Top Bottom