The unflattering photos thread

sistasheila

tjekket

he looks gorgeous but the trousers THE TROUSERS I repeat the trousers:D:D:D

Franissey

Senior Citizen Discount

viva_M

^^^ I like that one. Even if he's with the "get off my lawn" expression.
:p

Here's my contribution:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

Franissey

Senior Citizen Discount
^^^ I like that one. Even if he's with the "get off my lawn" expression.
:p

Here's my contribution:

This is an excellent muscular 'gut' picture.

viva_M

I took that picture in London. I have to admit I hate it, I have taken MUCH better piccies.
aw it's not a bad photo don't hate it.

It would be such a frinky one if it wasn't for his silly face, the weird arm position and the fact he might be hiding a shotgun under that shirt suspiciously wraped around his arm :D

It's actually both frinky and unflattering to me. :horny:

mell

loves moz

It would be such a frinky one if it wasn't for his silly face, the weird arm position and the fact he might be hiding a shotgun under that shirt suspiciously wraped around his arm :D

omg I was just reading this and I thought you were going to say "...he might be hiding a shotgun in his pants" :D Wishful thinking I guess ;)

mell

loves moz
a pistol, maybe :D :X
:D :guitar: hahaaha, Mozzy packs a pistol in his pants, that is so hot :D

I still hate this thread :) Morrissey is one of the few people who can look gorgeous in like 99% of the pictures taken of him. For example, when John Mayer sings, he is one FUGLY dude!

Renia

blue ribbon

I like the silly face :p

and yes, I agree it's both frinky and unflattering.

Such a talented man. xD

PregnantForTheLastTime

Hideous trait.

Hey, is Claudia here? I'm kicking myself that I chickened out...

so I wasn't at the Atlanta show, but she was. I heard the story and thought it was so funny.

A couple of months later, on the drive between Detroit and my home in Illinois the day of the Merrillville show, we stopped at a truck stop for a potty break. We fell all over ourselves laughing at a mini-sized box of Cheez-Its. I bought them. I also bought a switchblade comb in a smashing vintage-look box, but that's part two.

So, back at my house before the Merrillville show that night, Claudia and I giggled some more over the little Cheez-Its, and I pulled out a Sharpie and autographed the box. We brought it along, but I chickened out and left it in the car. My intention was to call Moz over between songs and give it to him, stating, "Hey, Moz, I brought you a snack... and it's autographed." But, knowing my luck, he would have totally forgotten about Atlanta and I would have been Idiot V 2.0 after my Knoxville/Birmingham debacle. So it's probably all to the best... but I still regret it.

Part 2: I did put a tag on the switchblade comb box, and handed it to Arturo preshow, asking him to give it to Boz. When he saw what it was, he giggled. Inasmuch as a big guy like that can giggle. He did. It was fun.

Later, Corrissey fondled Moz. But you've heard her story...

Tags
harsh truth of the camera eye photo
Top Bottom