The unflattering photos thread

Not that I'm telling him what to do, I'm just offering an opinion, which doesn't mean...oh I'm just going to shut up now.

Mjack012.jpg

^During the song jack the ripper

This is Jack the Ripper in the film "From Hell", i thought the eyes and expression looked similar:

vlcsnap-263374.jpg

Mjack012.jpg

^During the song jack the ripper

This is Jack the Ripper in the film "From Hell", i thought the eyes and expression looked similar:

vlcsnap-263374.jpg

:D As much as I love him, this shot and the comparison you made cracked me up! :D

Has anyone ever noticed that Moz had some dental work done? When he was in The Smiths, you can definitely tell the difference. Yes, I notice these bizarre things.

Ah, he's always making strange faces...he has a habit of pushing his tongue into his cheek, which I find quite endearing.

yes me too, esp when he is in the company of a journalist, it makes me smile 'cause you can tell the moment he goes 'off' the interview when he starts doing the tongue in cheek action...
:cool:

Ah, he's always making strange faces...he has a habit of pushing his tongue into his cheek, which I find quite endearing.

I love his cute facial expressions too, what I don't like in that photo is his lack of neck. eerrr

Tags
harsh truth of the camera eye photo
Back
Top Bottom