The Rock of Love thread

I think he made the right choice. She needs to go home and take care of business. He is smart enough to know that this reality show and the abuse from the others is not what she needs right now.

more likely, he just didnt think she was that hot and he had a good excuse.

are you watching Tool Academy now?

more likely, he just didnt think she was that hot and he had a good excuse.

are you watching Tool Academy now?

No - but when does celebrity rehab or something like that come on? Sober house?

I have a lot of eBay stuff to do.

uhhh, Thursday nights.

youre missing out. theyre doing puppet sex therapy on Tool Academy right now.

I have a DMB Live DVD on now. I have a lot to do this week.
Thursday nights is E.R.

well you can catch the repeat then.

they just had the guys fingering rubber vaginas in sex class.

It is not on my "must watch" list.

Monday and Wednesday nights from 9 to 10 is when I am unreachable.

It is not on my "must watch" list.

Monday and Wednesday nights from 9 to 10 is when I am unreachable.

I'm hope I'm never in the Cash Cab during those times, b/c I've decided that if I needed to make a mobile shout out, I'm calling you.

I'm hope I'm never in the Cash Cab during those times, b/c I've decided that if I needed to make a mobile shout out, I'm calling you.

LOL

One of my friends has told me that I would be on his "Millionaire" list of possible phone calls.

Now Cash Cab.

LOL

One of my friends has told me that I would be on his "Millionaire" list of possible phone calls.

Now Cash Cab.

yeah totally. cuz I sit there and watch it and when I dont know an answer, i think to myself "who would know that?" and im always like "i bet Buzzetta would know that." :cool:

yeah totally. cuz I sit there and watch it and when I dont know an answer, i think to myself "who would know that?" and im always like "i bet Buzzetta would know that." :cool:

LOL - ha

I really want to be on Who Wants to be a Millionaire because 9 out of 10 times--I kid you not--I get it right. I might not always know the answer but I'm a great guesser.

I really want to be on Who Wants to be a Millionaire because 9 out of 10 times--I kid you not--I get it right. I might not always know the answer but I'm a great guesser.

My friend won $60,000 on the show. He used it for his wedding and down payment on a home.

That's a smart investment. I myself am not a fan of extravagant weddings but to each his own.

Most of it went towards the house. Weddings are ridiculously expensive up here.

Speedbump love :lbf:

btw, if Bret's hat flew off while on the rollercoaster, would his wig go with it?! :eek::D

Tags
.robby smashed .the homie brett michaels bus extensions herpes iagreewithcor mindy4thewin reality cunts rock of love sex skanks sluts stds tits vh1 whores
Back
Top Bottom