Signs at "shows"

pandora_cocteau

Hello good fellow citizens of the world,
I was wondering whether you have any idea how one can bring a sign into the venue of a Morrissey concert. I am very much interested in bringing one, but would not want to spend hours painting, writing, only to be parted with my artwork upon entering the venue. Any ideas or experiences with similar attempts? Any information would be greatly appreciated and very welcome.

Sincerely,
Ms.Cocteau

Hello good fellow citizens of the world,
I was wondering whether you have any idea how one can bring a sign into the venue of a Morrissey concert. I am very much interested in bringing one, but would not want to spend hours painting, writing, only to be parted with my artwork upon entering the venue. Any ideas or experiences with similar attempts? Any information would be greatly appreciated and very welcome.

Sincerely,
Ms.Cocteau

That all depends: are you attending the same show as me, and will you be standing in front of me blocking my view with your sign? If not, then make a fabric one, fold it up, walk in. Nobody gets frisked for excess fabric.

make a big sign saying

"do you want a cup of tea? i brought my thermos xxx"

That all depends: are you attending the same show as me, and will you be standing in front of me blocking my view with your sign? If not, then make a fabric one, fold it up, walk in. Nobody gets frisked for excess fabric.

Fabric sign....absolutely brilliant!

I will be front row so I shall hold it infront of the barrier. That way, I will not make people suffer. I have an idea of how to sneak it in...but I don't think I want to share it, it is too genius!!! A fabric one would be interesting however.

How do you feel about wearing high heels in the pit? I think they allow one additional height needed to reach Morrissey's hand. I just don't want to hurt people!

I will be front row so I shall hold it infront of the barrier. That way, I will not make people suffer. I have an idea of how to sneak it in...but I don't think I want to share it, it is too genius!!! A fabric one would be interesting however.

How do you feel about wearing high heels in the pit? I think they allow one additional height needed to reach Morrissey's hand. I just don't want to hurt people!

OK, keep your secret now but you must tell us afterward, and in detail!

It's good that you don't want to hurt anyone, but getting banged around in the excitement seems to be an unavoidable part of the whole Pit Experience (in my pit days it was steel toe boots for me, people could step all over my feet and I never felt a thing)

OK, keep your secret now but you must tell us afterward, and in detail!

It's good that you don't want to hurt anyone, but getting banged around in the excitement seems to be an unavoidable part of the whole Pit Experience (in my pit days it was steel toe boots for me, people could step all over my feet and I never felt a thing)

If they make steel toe stilettos (it's funny stil-e-toes...sounds alike!) they're mine! Morrissey pits aren't too dangerous.

And I will share my secret, I just don't want some employee of the show I'm attending busting me!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah...get busted!

Back
Top Bottom