Rumour about B Boorer and Morrissey 'bust up'

:sleeping:

Wasn't there a huge fire at the Camden Yards in the past week? I wonder if his shop was affected.

MrShoes
The shop was quite a distance from the fire - it's business as usual.
Boz was manning the shop at the weekend.
Regards,
FWD.

The shop was quite a distance from the fire - it's business as usual.
Boz was manning the shop at the weekend.
Regards,
FWD.
So now we know who set the place on fire and I am not in the slightest surprised. You boys were more handy with Semtex.

"It's very cute how all the fandom think Boz is the savior and the sweetest ..."

If the bust up is true it won't take very long for the bots to turn on Martin. Especially if he starts to spill the beans on what it's like putting up with Dorrissey and his companion.

There could, gonna be some trouble !
A whole lawnmower will need rebuilding :cool:

Could it be that Alain 4kd with Martins head by posting how to :guitar:Smiths songs on utube ?
Steve : (in the studio) " We could always send for Alain!

Did Martin do a Solomon and stick one on Steve :eek:

Roll up ! Roll up everyone ! It's circus time :rofl: again !
#we:heartssuit:Rome

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I thought about the Alain posts too but I think it's more likely Boz said something complimentary about them and Morrissey can't have that because Alain is the enemy somehow.

This posted elsewhere by Uncle Skinny - perhaps deserves its own thread...

"Just passing on the info - there may have been a bust-up between Moz and Boz, with Boz quitting. You can't do a tour without your guitarist. Can you?"

Matt get out well you can the ship is taking on water.

I got "funny" ratings above for suggesting that Boz might have been driving on that fateful day in Rome. But it wasn't meant to be a joke. Boz could have been driving (why not?), and that could have led to the awkward situation of Moz dictating a Facebook post for him, which he wasn't happy to put his name to. Idle speculation, of course, but what else is this site about, apart from idle speculation and trolling?

Last edited:
This posted elsewhere by Uncle Skinny - perhaps deserves its own thread...

"Just passing on the info - there may have been a bust-up between Moz and Boz, with Boz quitting. You can't do a tour without your guitarist. Can you?"

No. I can't.
But I am not Moz.
Wouldn't surprise me if he did.
He's still got his other 2 guitarists, Jesse and Gustavo. They are of course genius too, just like Boz. :)
They could hire a keyboardist. o_O
Mikey!!! :D

Just wondering why this image seems so much more in accordance with the present day and time as all the paintings of the real dude where all the fuss was about.

In any case this guy has lived, I can see that clearly. :)
I can't blame him. So I won't.
And he does have a much more relaxed expression on his face.
Like he almost enjoys it. :D

You are a wizard with gifs, I noticed, could you not get his guitar in the picture and some pedals as his feet are still free and he could use them to make the final sounds?
Or a didgeredoo? :p

Boz should have walked the day he was made to dress up like a woman in front of thousand of people on stage. I mean how desperate for cash must you be to agree to that!

can someone put an emoji over bozzs seven inch single,im having my dinner.

Back
Top Bottom