Robert Downey, Jr. Is the Hotness

downey-3x3-4-lg-93631800.jpg
downey-4x4-3-lg-84380436.jpg

I just saw Madame Tussaud's wax doll of Robert Downey Jr as Sharlock Holmes, it should be destroyed now!!!! :mad:

RDJ will be on Letterman tonight.

RDJ was swoonful and delicious. :) Did you see rude Jude on last night? His makeup people overdid him (too much blush and lipstick :confused: oh well, :horny: anyway)

YES!!! :guitar: great trailer!!

I love Don Cheadle, but don't see him as an action hero. Hmm... on another note, Mickey Rourke ~ YOWSA! :thumb: What a great villain!

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed Jude but I'll find it on YouTube somewhere. ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing Don Cheadle and Samuel L. Jackson in this one. I think Mickey is going to be fantastic.

More proof that excessive drug use keeps you looking FANTASTIC.

Just look at all that hair.

Apologies if this has been posted already. An older female guard at the San Diego Morrissey concert this month said Robert Downey was a few rows behind me. She said she asked him if he was he, and he denied it. I didn't see him myself. I'm told apparently he's a Moz fan. And I had better tickets than him! ;D

Bysshe, thought of you when I saw Robert on the Graham Norton Show last week. He seemed to look uncomfortable on there. Worth looking up on youtube for the tea blowing bit though (he wasn't a part of it).

I did see it! I am a Ghost posted the link to it on my Facebook. :thumb:

But for those who didn't see it:

Aww, f*** it. I can't fight it anymore. I know. What took me so long? :rolleyes:

59_1152x870.jpg

Okay it's not a good thing you brought be to this thread bysshe!! I'm in love with Tony Stark :thumb:
iron-man-site-tony-stark.jpg

Okay it's not a good thing you brought be to this thread bysshe!! I'm in love with Tony Stark :thumb:

I do what I can. ;)

In other RDJ news, guess who won the Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical? :D

Tags
craigiscuter do me baby where'sdaniel?
Back
Top Bottom