Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

my guess is he's actually quite harmless you know and he'd gush at ur feet and shit, but still, don't do it :straightface:
Don't worry Robby and I am sorry we are being so hard on you. I'm not being serious about the things I post as you know.

As to your claim yes you can even place me in furnitured homes and I eat by a table with fork and knife but I leave the american style eating to Pilla with one fork only cutting up the meat and things beforehand cause I use the knife all the time and tap my glass eye with it.

it'd be nice to have someone to talk to when im there :(
I hate wandering around cities where I don't know anyone. you feel so excluded. it's the reason I let this creep follow me around paris all day once saying "hotel? hotel? pour quoi?". that and the fact that I needed someone to carry my bag, ahahah
You awoke the fatherly feelings in me from day one and that is my life story when it comes to girls.

I think its getting to me a bit, this having to have my uni diploma sent back to the registar's office(20 years after I got it) to be notarized and confirmed as mine
then sent to the California Secretary of State's office to have the four signatures on it authenticated
then send it to have the Chinese Embassy verify it
before sending in my application for a work visa is getting to me a bit
but this is where were at, this is what so much fakeness leads to
you're either paranoid or f***ing stupid :o

ps: paranoia 101, perhaps this is how they get the future generations of sheeple to agree willing to have some sort of chip installed, it will be sold as making everything so much easier :cool:
You're never coming back home and will marry that good looking chinese woman in the toilet. Should be interesting to see your kids if your flute is still in order.

I wish you luck dude!

35CC912F-0F57-4F16-83A6-FEFBC3EEC6B6.jpeg

so like um, ur leader is gone from here now supposedly and um, well, this aint really a Weezer site :o
unless you just get so much out of pointlessly arguing with the racist clique, but they feed on that shit you know :rolleyes:
so you don't have to stay really and you might wanna get that itching checked out, be safe! :thumb:

so like um, ur leader is gone from here now supposedly and um, well, this aint really a Weezer site :o
unless you just get so much out of pointlessly arguing with the racist clique, but they feed on that shit you know :rolleyes:
so you don't have to stay really and you might wanna get that itching checked out, be safe! :thumb:

:rolleyes:

:straightface:

:crazy:
words of wisdom:openmouth:
when the old dude (Det Barnaby Jones) retires you can take over as the last of the fuddy duddys.:kissingcat:

I just saw a bird. It's nearly midnight. It was too dark to be sure but my guess is it was a crow. It's odd to see a bird in the middle of the night!

my name is caamt

uhhh nice to meet your brainssss
Welcome back my Fuhrer and no one can leave this place unless we end our internet subscription or simply destroy our mobiles and computers.

Hardware stores around the world have had a visit from many Morrissey fans over the years. That is how all the others that disappeared freed themselves from this BDSM bunker.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom