Pete Burns splits from his husband of 10 months

unfortunately, all you have to do is do a quick google image search of Pete Burns. he does indeed have balls. :sick:

I think I know the pic you mean. I'm not really in the mood for vomiting right now, so I wont be searching for it...however, it has found its way into my brain anyway :sick:

I wonder why Pete Burns is so disillusioned with men. Maybe Morrissey cheated on him too? hummmmm

I think I know the pic you mean. I'm not really in the mood for vomiting right now, so I wont be searching for it...however, it has found its way into my brain anyway :sick:

hmm, i just looked myself. when i saw it before, this was like a couple months ago, so maybe it has been removed? it was a pretty graphic picture. for those who dont know what picture this is, dont worry, youre not really missing out. haha. :cool:

I still get it, when I search "pete burns" on google. Maybe you guys have your filters on. Keep it that way. :)

I think I'm gonna have to link the picture here.... AGAIN

I think it may be nicer just to read a description than to see it...

If anyone is offended by gruesome descriptions, do not click here:

his ball squeezing its way out of knickers

aint I nice :D

Imagine this squirrel facing in the other direction, wearing a dress, crown of thorns and loads of make-up and you're on the right track.

squirrel_nuts.jpg

I think Pete burns should get together with that society beauty Jocelyne Wildenstein.

Last edited:
hmm, i just looked myself. when i saw it before, this was like a couple months ago, so maybe it has been removed? it was a pretty graphic picture. for those who dont know what picture this is, dont worry, youre not really missing out. haha. :cool:

Thanks after reading all this yeah had to look as well. :sick::sick::sick::sick: Should have just listened to you and the others but no had to check it out. Why???:sick::sick:

Whoa! Hello!

:eek:

Must be really, really warm.

I'm really afraid of what that is on the stage next to his left foot.

Is his husband the same guy he got in trouble with the police for stalking?
Either way, Pete is a very strange man, both in looks and personality (that I've seen - which is limited).

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/news/articles/2005-1174.html

http://worldofstaci.blogspot.com/2006/04/pete-burns-arrested-for-ignoring-bail.html

In his defence though, I believe he didn't want his lips to be EXACTLY like that, as he has since sued the people who did it.
In conclusion, I've realised through typing this that I read too much tabloid crap.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=431246&in_page_id=1773

I adore Pete, it's a shame what happened with him and his hubbie. It's sad how Pete and Moz ended their friendship. I see (IMO) a hell of a lot of similarities between them, NOT musically obviously. He's been took the piss out of because of the way he looks but he's still the same guy he was back then. I'm sure a lot of you don't get him but as I say...my opinion.

Wonder what Morrissey thought about this? :rolleyes:

Burns appeared on Channel 4's Celebrity Big Brother 2006 in the UK, eventually coming fifth on the show's final episode. After he claimed that his coat was made from gorilla skin, police removed the coat from the house, without Burns' knowledge or consent, for testing. Ownership of products made from gorilla is illegal in the UK without a license. Tests found the coat was in fact made of Colobus monkeys, another endangered species. As a result the case was passed to the Crown Prosecution Service who determined that the pelts used to make the coat were imported before 1975, when it became illegal to import Colobus fur, and as such will not be pressing charges. This greatly upset animal rights campaigners.

Burns appeared on Channel 4's Celebrity Big Brother 2006 in the UK, eventually coming fifth on the show's final episode. After he claimed that his coat was made from gorilla skin, police removed the coat from the house, without Burns' knowledge or consent, for testing. Ownership of products made from gorilla is illegal in the UK without a license. Tests found the coat was in fact made of Colobus monkeys, another endangered species. As a result the case was passed to the Crown Prosecution Service who determined that the pelts used to make the coat were imported before 1975, when it became illegal to import Colobus fur, and as such will not be pressing charges. This greatly upset animal rights campaigners.

Oh dear. :( That "guy" is so sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
collagen plastic surgery disasters sick trainwreck transvestites trout pout yay for tags
Back
Top Bottom