Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central

Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central
June 30, 2019

Stormzy: A Talentless Tool Of The Establishment - Morgoth's Review / YouTube (Morrissey mention/comparison starts ~3:35)
Published on June 29, 2019

UPDATE 7:40 AM PT:

Tweet posted by ForgotHowIGotMyName:

What the f*** is this?

Morrissey's been on the late night sauce again. This time is looks like a dig at Stormzy for having the temerity to be successful. Honestly I don't know what's going through his head. Locked in his bunker, railing at everyone else because he can't be that successful. He could have chosen anyone. He chose the black guy who said 'f*** Boris'.

One can only assume the trigger was finding the word 'Morrissey' in the comments on the video by the user 'Woden20', with some pretty horrific racist stuff underneath, including comments about 'negroids'. Really horrendous racist commentary. But Morrissey has no problem sharing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The question everyone should be asking is this - why the f*** is Morrissey searching out this racist bile? Why? I'll tell you why, I've just seen on Twitter that a load of white supremacists are creaming their jeans on this and happily welcoming him into their fold. Use Occam's Razor here. Why do you think this is happening? And the answer you get to is the obvious one. Morrissey is a racist right-winger, and he doesn't care who knows anymore.

One more thing - his career is grinding to a racist halt. It's all about the money, it always was, still is, and BMG have a real problem on their hands. When the buying public at large don't empty their pockets for his releases, force him to cancel dates due to lack of sales, then what? There are two options - he apologises for all his racist shit, says he never meant any of it, and please, sir, can I have some more of your money? Option 2 is he doubles down on his position and disappears into right-wing ignominy.

funny that
A couple of years ago you ASSURED everyone that the only thing left now is the Smiths reunion and you said it WOULD happen
mind you you also assured us Boz had left and you keep hinting at this joyce and moz nonsense
also your pseudo intellectual ocam's razor ain't impressing anybody 1521 boy

The question everyone should be asking is this - why the f*** is Morrissey searching out this racist bile? Why? I'll tell you why, I've just seen on Twitter that a load of white supremacists are creaming their jeans on this and happily welcoming him into their fold. Use Occam's Razor here. Why do you think this is happening? And the answer you get to is the obvious one. Morrissey is a racist right-winger, and he doesn't care who knows anymore.

One more thing - his career is grinding to a racist halt. It's all about the money, it always was, still is, and BMG have a real problem on their hands. When the buying public at large don't empty their pockets for his releases, force him to cancel dates due to lack of sales, then what? There are two options - he apologises for all his racist shit, says he never meant any of it, and please, sir, can I have some more of your money? Option 2 is he doubles down on his position and disappears into right-wing ignominy.
Yes. I read this and understood it. I look forward to the MMGT doing their thing.

I hope all you SJW lemmings will be emailing Youtube admin to have the post removed for 'racist bile' - oh but wait, there is nothing racist in the video.

An image of you surveiiling Morrissey more like. You never seem to get the irony in your own posts.
You have probably realized that Peter isn't the sharpest tool in the box. Just laugh at him like everybody else.

I hope all you SJW lemmings will be emailing Youtube admin to have the post removed for 'racist bile' - oh but wait, there is nothing racist in the video.
Of course it’s racist you f***ing pleb. All you have to do is read between the lines and understand what he is talking about. Just because he’s not using the word “N*****” or specifically telling black people to go back to Africa doesn’t mean it’s not racist. So do you think he’s trying to promote racial unity and harmony then? Please f*** off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reckon it's ironic how this Brittish black dude posted a pic of Jimi Hendrix, who like The California Son, was an American who went to Brittin to start his career and then move back home to the USA. Just like Chrissie Hynde, Terence Trent D'Arby...etc. Reckon it's a shame that The California Son will probably have to talk with his fake Brittish accent until he is at his plot at Hollywood Forever Cemetery because the mporium uk just makes too much money and he and Aunt Nancy would be living next door to Al White in Pasadena instead of Malibu if The California Son started talking with his real San Fernando Valley LA dude accent m8 chipper curry c*** tit wacker d'ya know whatta mean m8 inn nnnn nnnn nnn nnnn nnn it.

Of course it’s racist you f***ing pleb. All you have to do is read between the lines and understand what he is talking about. Just because he’s not using the word “N*****” or specifically telling black people to go back to Africa doesn’t mean it’s not racist. So do you think he’s trying to promote racial unity and harmony then? Please f*** off.

f***ing hell. You scare the shit out of me. So you decide what is racist based on what you 'read between the lines'? To hell with facts and what someone actually says. Your understanding of basic principles of natural justice is shocking. You want to be judge, jury and executioner of this guy just because he is not a fan of Stormzy? Scratch the surface of an SJW and you will always find a small minded bigot like you.

please please please somebody tell the MARRS bar he canny sing.

Your use of the word pleb speaks volumes. Yes he's working class, judging by his accent. That's his real sin isn't it? Saying things that millions of other working class people think.

What exactly was racist in that video? And being lapped up by a bunch of middle-class trust fund kids who weren't even alive when the Smiths existed and have probably never even listened to the albums isn't winning, it's playing it safe, which is what JM excels at.

Stating that no amount of community support prevents black men stabbing each other (see 2:30-3 mins) is pretty much the very definition of racism, but the dog-whistling of 'how dare this black man be successful!' is enough for most of the commenters it seems. Thanks for making me actually sit through the whole sorry 'review' though, was worth it for hearing the Ooh matron! outrage at Stormzy's lyrics about watering his plants.

f*** poor Morrissey. Rages against a black man. Posts a link to a ridiculous YouTube video.

Meanwhile, Marr is playing at Glastonbury. That says it all really, doesn’t it??

There is a reason the Islamic slave trade is called 'the forgotten slave trade'. More were enslaved than were transported to the Americas.

The English word 'slave' is cognate to 'Slav' - who were enslaved in their millions by the Ottoman Empire, hence the origin of the word.

But I know it fits your world view better to blame it all on whitey.

Every excuse to deflect. We are talking about the British. You all never take responsibility. But no matter. Poetic justice before our eyes

f***ing hell. You scare the shit out of me. So you decide what is racist based on what you 'read between the lines'? To hell with facts and what someone actually says. Your understanding of basic principles of natural justice is shocking. You want to be judge, jury and executioner of this guy just because he is not a fan of Stormzy? Scratch the surface of an SJW and you will always find a small minded bigot like you.

No he’s racist because I have read a lot of the overtly racist shit that him and his pals have posted on places like the Daily Stormer and Stormfront, which can be found with a simple google search. Not because of one crap post about Stormzy. And you call me a small minded bigot. You are probably that Morgoth c*** himself. Do one.

please please please somebody tell the MARRS bar he canny sing.

Although 40k people enjoyed his set yesterday and then another 100k enjoyed him playing guitar with the Killers later - was a good day for Johnny Marr yesterday. Meanwhile Morrissey sinks even further down the greasy pole to oblivion.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom