Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central

Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central
June 30, 2019

Stormzy: A Talentless Tool Of The Establishment - Morgoth's Review / YouTube (Morrissey mention/comparison starts ~3:35)
Published on June 29, 2019

UPDATE 7:40 AM PT:

Tweet posted by ForgotHowIGotMyName:

What the f*** is this?

Morrissey's been on the late night sauce again. This time is looks like a dig at Stormzy for having the temerity to be successful. Honestly I don't know what's going through his head. Locked in his bunker, railing at everyone else because he can't be that successful. He could have chosen anyone. He chose the black guy who said 'f*** Boris'.

One can only assume the trigger was finding the word 'Morrissey' in the comments on the video by the user 'Woden20', with some pretty horrific racist stuff underneath, including comments about 'negroids'. Really horrendous racist commentary. But Morrissey has no problem sharing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey's been on the late night sauce again. This time is looks like a dig at Stormzy for having the temerity to be successful. Honestly I don't know what's going through his head. Locked in his bunker, railing at everyone else because he can't be that successful. He could have chosen anyone. He chose the black guy who said 'f*** Boris'

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/nothing-but-blue-skirs-for-stormzy
He didn't choose Stormzy as a target to "rail against". He posted the video because he was mentioned in it. Simple as that.

Morrissey's been on the late night sauce again. This time is looks like a dig at Stormzy for having the temerity to be successful. Honestly I don't know what's going through his head. Locked in his bunker, railing at everyone else because he can't be that successful. He could have chosen anyone. He chose the black guy who said 'f*** Boris'.

One can only assume the trigger was finding the word 'Morrissey' in the comments on the video by the user 'Woden20', with some pretty horrific racist stuff underneath, including comments about 'negroids'. Really horrendous racist commentary. But Morrissey has no problem sharing it.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/nothing-but-blue-skirs-for-stormzy

Maybe the fact that Mozza has been continuously raked over coals for using a union Jack on his gig whereas Stormzy does it at Glastonbury, but for him it's applauded. Double standards much.

the diary of Peter [surname removed]

Sunday - wake up
Check internet for anything related to Man I profess to hate
Find new post on m central
Find “racist “ angle and post it saying m is racist , albeit nothing to suggest he has actually said anything as such
Stormsy use of Union Jack overlooked
Stormsy sexist lyrics overlooked

Later on Peter begs family to come back to him - he tells them he isn’t obsessed with Morrissey anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
Another day
And new depths of embarrassment reached

Honestly, I was, up until recently, hoping that Moz could see sense and come back from this. But now, I don’t think he can.

I’m so embarrassed by him. After this post, I’m getting angry at him

I’m working my way through
denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance...

Just acceptance to go
Then I can hopefully move on.

Those, still somehow defending him. I hope you are ok. I feel your pain.

I can’t actually believe today’s post.
It’s a stunner
Watching someone you loved, imploding, thrashing and blaming everyone else, when it is ALL 100% his own fault

I’m so angry with him.
It’s so embarrassing being associated with him.

Oh, god. I knew I shouldn’t have watched that. Absolutely horrible. And then I read some of the comments. Wow. Thank god we still have Johnny Marr, who was excellent at Glastonbury. And Stormzy was phenomenal. Amazing how some people see inspirational as rebellious and equality as “taking away from us”. But then, how is anyone with any brains supposed to know how racists think?

Regards,
WTF.

Oh, god. I knew I shouldn’t have watched that. Absolutely horrible. And then I read some of the comments. Wow. Thank god we still have Johnny Marr, who was excellent at Glastonbury. And Stormzy was phenomenal. Amazing how some people see inspirational as rebellious and equality as “taking away from us”. But then, how is anyone with any brains supposed to know how racists think?

Regards,
WTF.

Don't you consider some of Stormzy's lyrics to be sexist then? Just wondering;

How does Morrissey find this stuff? He must trawl through the grimmest racist dark corners of you tube.

Maybe the fact that Mozza has been continuously raked over coals for using a union Jack on his gig whereas Stormzy does it at Glastonbury, but for him it's applauded. Double standards much.

Exactly!

Yesterday's Fiona Dodwell 'article' quoting Morrissey:
"The people who reduce every conversation down to a matter of race could be said to be the most traditionally ‘racist’ because everything in life is NOT exclusively a question of race, so why make it so? ”

Morrissey today - "Hey everyone, take a look at this horrifically racist shit I found on the web"

Also, this just in, an image of Morrissey while researching for this...

6Wzlwdt.jpg

How does Morrissey find this stuff? He must trawl throgh the grimmest racist dark corners of you tube.

Morrissey doesn't post any of it. My guess would be that someone messaged his nephew on Facebook. The nephew then posts it on Morrissey Central.

Yesterday's Fiona Dodwell 'article' quoting Morrissey:
"The people who reduce every conversation down to a matter of race could be said to be the most traditionally ‘racist’ because everything in life is NOT exclusively a question of race, so why make it so? ”

Morrissey today - "Hey everyone, take a look at this horrifically racist shit I found on the web"

Also, this just in, an image of Morrissey while researching for this...

6Wzlwdt.jpg
An image of you surveiiling Morrissey more like. You never seem to get the irony in your own posts.

Oh, Morrissey linking another nationalist’s webpage again, nothing to see here. What a f***ing joke.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom