Morrissey Central: "MORRISSEY, THE MIDDLE EAST." (December 3, 2019)

"To Morrissey, With Love" is the name of a photography exhibition opening on Friday 6th December at the Elham Art Gallery in the city of Ras Al Khaimah in United Arab Emirates. Elham Gallery has stated:

" (this) response from us at the gallery, and the artistic community in Ras Al Khaimah, is because we have been following with shock and concern the unjustified hate campaigns from media towards Morrissey. We have decided to stand by Morrissey, as his Muslim friends, to acknowledge that we are aware of him as a true and passionate friend, and to tell the world that we know he's not our enemy or hater, and we dedicate a group exhibition to him as thanks for being brave against this cruel and hypocritical world."

The Gallery also state that no animal products will be available at the Exhibition.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-the-middle-east

This post was first shared via @Nerak in a different thread.

Regards,
FWD.

Further info courtesy of Anon:

See also:

And Facebook:

Morrissey coming out as a Mossad double agent. The IRA are more or less gone to shifting guns and bombs for them became a boring chore that did not pay as well as it did for Bongo.

Sad really!

@ Whoever posts on Morrissey Central, I shouldn't have to ask this; post links when you post info...

Let's see if the media reports this story.

They won't. Unless he's finally hired a good pr, with strong contacts, who can start to place stories that are more interesting than 'once beloved icon becomes a racist right-winger & goes into horrifying decline', which is the one he's (foolishly) stuck himself with.

The persecution of Morrissey is definitely one of the major issues facing the Middle East, so this should come as no surprise.

The clumsy obviousness with which the Morrissey camp tries again and again to revise the public image has absolutely nothing of the old charm of His Master's Voice. Look at my current duet partner and now look at this important exhibition of Muslims for Morrissey!

The clumsy obviousness with which the Morrissey camp tries again and again to revise the public image has absolutely nothing of the old charm of His Master's Voice. Look at my current duet partner and now look at this important exhibition of Muslims for Morrissey!

True enough. If only he hadn't clumsily destroyed his public image in the first place!

You omitted a picture of him with two black children wearing Morrissey t-shirts and the choice of songs covered on CS... I do agree he's trying too hard. I wonder how will all the people on MSolo who've been spitting on muslims (amongst others) for months now react as their beloved master of worship is telling them muslims are great....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom