Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central

Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central
June 30, 2019

Stormzy: A Talentless Tool Of The Establishment - Morgoth's Review / YouTube (Morrissey mention/comparison starts ~3:35)
Published on June 29, 2019

UPDATE 7:40 AM PT:

Tweet posted by ForgotHowIGotMyName:

What the f*** is this?

Morrissey's been on the late night sauce again. This time is looks like a dig at Stormzy for having the temerity to be successful. Honestly I don't know what's going through his head. Locked in his bunker, railing at everyone else because he can't be that successful. He could have chosen anyone. He chose the black guy who said 'f*** Boris'.

One can only assume the trigger was finding the word 'Morrissey' in the comments on the video by the user 'Woden20', with some pretty horrific racist stuff underneath, including comments about 'negroids'. Really horrendous racist commentary. But Morrissey has no problem sharing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus, you and Stephen Rainmann should get a room together. The you and him can finger each other all night long, listening to your Blood and Honour records, and fantasising about living in your Vivienne Rook-Britain. You guys deserve each other.

Why would I listen to that garbage?

Okay. It’s just that personal commentary shows up on the face page,
and be it personal pro or con commentary from the poster, it just doesn’t seem to give the visitors to the site a chance to open the thread, read the thread and then really decide for themselves what they think.

I see what you mean. I'll consider editing the article "excerpt" that is shown on the main page if the opinion posted may distract from the original link. For example I have changed this excerpt to separate the opinion from the news link.

Jesus, you and Stephen Rainmann should get a room together. The you and him can finger each other all night long, listening to your Blood and Honour records, and fantasising about living in your Vivienne Rook-Britain. You guys deserve each other.

Sorry, but I don’t know the things you seem to be so intimately familiar with.

You deserve your self hating posts.

I see what you mean. I'll consider editing the article "excerpt" that is shown on the main page if the opinion posted may distract from the original link. For example I have changed this excerpt to separate the opinion from the news link.

Awesome :thumb:

That is perfect and just.

Thank you.

:)

This guy is spot on.

Stormzy is the death of British culture.

Have no doubt at all that it will 'Sir' Stormzy soon.

The establishment will not stop until British culture has been completely replaced.

Funny how it’s turning out. Centuries of imperialism and colonialism and conquering lands all over the world and forcing your culture on it all and now you all crying that your country is losing its culture! Lmao! You can’t take it. Pretty rich

How the f*** did that talentless twat get to headline Glastonbury? England is f***ed.

Because it’s mainstream. England was once known for the colorful and eccentric artists that it produced. Oh well, a thing of the past, sadly.

The fact that the establishment and the media are lauding and feting Stormzy this weekend should tell you everything you need to know about modern Britain and the establishment's true agenda. Compare this weekend to the treatment of The Sex Pistols circa 1977. Choose your cultural icons wisely...

Funny how it’s turning out. Centuries of imperialism and colonialism and conquering lands all over the world and forcing your culture on it all and now you all crying that your country is losing its culture! Lmao! You can’t take it. Pretty rich

I'm Irish. I know the history of Ireland very well and know as much as anyone should know about English colonialism. But it doesn't make me hate the English or English culture or think the English need to feel guilty about their past. Lots of cultures had an empire. By your standards Turkish people should be international pariahs.
Are you happy English culture is no more? You are the real racist.

I don't know Morgoth aside from his work and mutual acquaintances. He's a working class guy from the NorthEast of England. His content is similar to Millennial Woes but more Britain-centric.
Morgoth's Review has been tweeting about and defending Morrissey for a while.

And many more. He is appears to be a genuine right-wing Morrissey fan.

I also linked to one of his videos in an article I wrote about Morrissey.

Yes, this is very old news, and he also apologised for saying those things, which I commend him for. We’ve all said stupid things at one point when we were young and dumber. Morrissey just keeps saying horrible things that get worse and worse every time, but you and your racist cronies on here don’t see anything wrong with his uneducated, vile views. So, that says far more about you as a person than some dumb shit Stormzy tweeted years ago.

You are prime cuck. Does your Mrs get teabagged every other weekend by da brothers?

Kyley,

Dude, did you check so-low this morning..what about mozzerins? This is f***ing awesome. In 3 hours sales on mporium uk went up 110%. The foreign Brittish people loved it. Nice touch picking a black dude wearing a Brittish flag jack symbol thing on his shirt. The foreigners never forget in 1991 when Steve wore a Brittish flag shirt 6 times. I see that corner window cube in the Beverly Hills office in your future!!!

P.S.
Steve specified extra hot habanero sauce and extra guac on the potato tacos for lil' Sammy's birthday bash on Redondo Beach. You know how Steve loves hot sauce. You rock chick!!!

Oh lovely. Again, another white-nationalist publicly supporting and validating Morrissey online, and again, Morrissey says nothing! That speaks volumes, and basically it comes down to the fact that either you agree with these views, or you are against them. It’s no longer time to cry “it’s all about the music,” this is serious stuff. You can’t be a f***ing fence sitter on this shit anymore. If you’re going to continue to defend Morrissey, you are accepting these types of views and ideologies as your own. This isn’t some kind of 1970s, drunken Eric Clapton rant. This is 2019 and this type of thought process leads to violence and hatred, as we have already seen in the real world over the last few years. f*** you Morrissey, but f*** you spineless “fans” that aren’t speaking up against this even more.

You are prime cuck. Does your Mrs get teabagged every other weekend by da brothers?
Great comeback with a added racist slant for good measure. I guess that massive forehead isn’t holding a very big brain, is it? And you think we are supposed to be worried about the scary, black people? Mate, if you are breeding, god help us all.

Great comeback with a added racist slant for good measure. I guess that massive forehead isn’t holding a very big brain, is it? And you think we are supposed to be worried about the scary, black people? Mate, if you are breeding, god help us all.

I'll take that as a yes then.

I'm one of those folks who couldn't really care what political views Morrissey has - I'm here for the music - but promoting career-suicide stuff like this via his website really makes me worry for the future. How much more of this stuff before BMG decide that Morrissey is too toxic a brand to be associated with, cut him free, and that new album doesn't get released at all? I know they've probably already invested money in the recording, but surely there comes a time when they decide it's better business to take a loss and move on.

In these days of 'cancel culture' and online protests, we must surely be getting close to that point. Or am I worrying unnecessarily?

I'm one of those folks who couldn't really care what political views Morrissey has - I'm here for the music - but promoting career-suicide stuff like this via his website really makes me worry for the future. How much more of this stuff before BMG decide that Morrissey is too toxic a brand to be associated with, cut him free, and that new album doesn't get released at all? I know they've probably already invested money in the recording, but surely there comes a time when they decide it's better business to take a loss and move on.

In these days of 'cancel culture' and online protests, we must surely be getting close to that point. Or am I worrying unnecessarily?

You're not wrong. It could happen. He struggled for yrs to get a deal in the past and recent hook-ups have gone wayward without any of the current comments. He's not getting any younger and only has a few yrs perfoming if we're honest. Even without a deal, he could still release his own music and have an audience but he's never wanted that. Might be his only option and i'm fine with that.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom