"no it´s not like any other love- this one is different because it´s us"

(hope its okay to post this in the general discussion forum! otherwise, please send a message, thanks :) )

Hi everybody!
I am a student of Photography and I´m looking for Morrissey fans all around Europe (currently in Manchester) who like to take part on my photo-project “No it´s not like any other love, this one is different-because it´s us”. It´s about the Love and passion of Morrissey-fans.
I´d like to know the personal story behind the love for Morrissey, cause I guess everyone has an own special story, related to him, to tell.That could be the story of waiting 8 hours for a show to get in the front row, meeting the love of your life on a show or while listening to a Moz Song, wearing a tattoo of him or even saving your life in the teenage years, by listening to the Smiths.
I´d like to document what makes him so exceptional and what makes the love to him so strong and therefore what makes yourself so remarkable.
The work consist of a photo-portrait and an interview. So if you like to help me with my diploma thesis by taking part on the Morrissey-Projekt I will be very very happy and thankful!!
Here´s a link that will show you two people that I already photographed.

http://picasaweb.google.de/SarahDiem...?feat=directli

(I will be in Manchester from the 21-till 27th May, so if you´re living there or near by, contact me please: [email protected] or on facebook: Sarah Diemerling)

thanks and viva Moz!

Back
Top Bottom