MOZWA.COM screwed?

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Anyone else not getting in? I had a quick look, and it's gone. I wonder if the DNS registration has run out, or not been paid?

Peter

It's funny how they recently announced that this site was history. Is there some kind of site war happening?

Also, where will *that person who shall not be named* (starts with a P, ends with an l) respond to all the hateful, hurtful allegations against him with mozwa down?

i made a purchase on ebay from an item available on mozwa.com and received an email from ebay in the middle of the night that the seller and all of the items had been removed from ebay.

i emailed the seller and asked if i was still getting my item.

we'll see.

Its a shame it didn't work out.
But the place had the air of a Political Party Conference where all you are allowed to do is politely applaud. I felt stifled, and I'm not the most outspoken person around.

oh well ... it is funny that it stopped working when HIM got to 10 posts LOL

hullo vivabob

well, they banned me and sometimes you've got to fight fire with fire.

ahh... as the cockroach survives a nuclear attack, Solo trudges on, outlasting them all!!
keep fighting the good fight fellow so-lowers!
:guitar::guitar::guitar:

Although many people who registered to mozwa are also members of Solo, I didn't bother to post their forums.

We know where the real discussions are taken place.

Although many people who registered to mozwa are also members of Solo, I didn't bother to post their forums.

We know where the real discussions are taken place.

They said it was because you were banned.

Back
Top Bottom