Moz on Spanish Tv?

cossy

irish blood dublin heart
I remember when Moz played Benicassim Festival in 2006 it was broadcast on Spanish TV. Anyone know if this festival will be filmed this year???

cossy:confused:

I remember when Moz played Benicassim Festival in 2006 it was broadcast on Spanish TV. Anyone know if this festival will be filmed this year???
stretch out and wait:D:;):guitar:

I think this time it will only be filmed for include one or two songs on the FIB DVDs like they do every year with all the artists, but not for being broadcast unfortunately :(

I think this time it will only be filmed for include one or two songs on the FIB DVDs like they do every year with all the artists, but not for being broadcast unfortunately :(

well..put your camera out:p

well..put your camera out:p

I don't think that my crappy camera would resist more than 20 minutes filming :D Surely the show will be filmed by someone else and then uploaded to internet. I hope it has a good quality :p

By the way, I'm going to Madrid show not to Benicassim… I can't have both :(

I don't think that my crappy camera would resist more than 20 minutes filming :D Surely the show will be filmed by someone else and then uploaded to internet. I hope it has a good quality :p

By the way, I'm going to Madrid show not to Benicassim… I can't have both :(

well ok..nevertheless have a great time!!;)
i would do almost everything to be there..but once again..it was a bit chaotic with the announcement of dates..otherwise..i would be definitive there:rolleyes:

well ok..nevertheless have a great time!!;)
i would do almost everything to be there..but once again..it was a bit chaotic with the announcement of dates..otherwise..i would be definitive there:rolleyes:

Thanks! I'll do it :guitar:

It's a pity you can't come, it would have been nice to meet you ;) But don't be whiny, you last Friday by this time or a bit earlier were at Hyde Park seeing him and I was sooo jealous here at home :D

Thanks! I'll do it :guitar:

It's a pity you can't come, it would have been nice to meet you ;) But don't be whiny, you last Friday by this time or a bit earlier were at Hyde Park seeing him and I was sooo jealous here at home :D

Great :)
so it's poetic justice..!!!;)
but hope he will also come to MY country:rolleyes:

Music and Arts
Benicassim 2008 Friday 25 July
10:15pm - 11:15pm
ITV2
This Spanish festival always offers a cracking mix of big pop stars, indie gods and hot obscurities. On tonight's highlights package are bouncing Chris Morris lookalike Mika, noise-pop titans My Bloody Valentine and fun, funky British electro-poppers Hot Chip.

no mention of morrissey but you never know maybe worth taping just in case.....

Yes thanks for the link and the ITV2 thing does say Morrissey in the write up on sky (fingers crossed).

Back
Top Bottom