Moz "Hand in Glove"Live 2002 or 2004(Video)!

sistasheila

tjekket
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNRx3OMSPCI&mode=related&search=
he plays hand in glove at (a few )aconcerts in 2002 and 2004(incl this one here)
some stage invaders also..
l love that one who fight indeed with the security while moz was singing "..fight to the last breath.." unbelievable..the chance i will get to hear and see that song again live ..very slim so if you dont know this video now..watch it..and if anybody know from which concert this could be ..post please...

its just to great to not post it..(maybe its already known- it got posted 5th september)
i was looking for a live video from didnt know for al long time that he played HIG post smiths but found out recently that he did play it on a few dates in 2002 and 2004 and finally found it on youtube

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNRx3OMSPCI&mode=related&search=
its just to great to not post it..(maybe its already known- it got posted 5th september)he played hand in glove on a few dates uiin 2002 and 2004
i was looking for a live video from didnt know for al long time that he played HIG post smiths but found out recently that he did play it on a few dates in 2002 and 2004 and finally found it on youtube
some stage invaders also..
l love that one who fight indeed with the security while moz was singing "..fight to the last breath.." unbelievable..the chance i will get to hear and see that song again live ..very slim so if you dont know this video now..watch it..and if anybody know from which concert this could be ..post please...

Thanks for sharing this. It's my dream to hear/see him sing this live. This and ‘Well I wonder’

Maybe next tour :)

Oh, thank you for sharing this!!!!!!!

I would flip if this was played in this tour!

I am hoping and praying for Well I Wonder too! If only, if only....:)

I was at 2002 the end oktober show in Paris, the Muti... [I'm a sucker for French], and to all suprise, it was played, I believe it was the 1rst
since a long time.
Killer setlist at that night too

the one He played on TJ yesterday looked awesome too, 2 Vauxhall songs,
1 new debute, and another already played new song.
A good mix, maybe he should throw Alma Matters into it and Boyracer, so
Maladjusted and Southpaw Grammar have a song in the setlist too

Last edited:
I know that the Blackburn 2nd November 2002, version of HIG is on film ;)

love

Grim

Blackburn 2002 was simply the best Morrissey concert I have attended. No Album to promote so a wide variety of songs. whilst previewing FOTGTD, IBEH and Crashing Bores.

Back
Top Bottom