Moz calls gig off after 3 songs!

Do you think we should still go to London? I'll be absolutely gutted if there's no show, my first one! ..And something I couldn't really afford in the first place...my mum and dad are going to kill me! :confused:

On The Main Page There Is Someone WhoSe Friend Was Backstage Cause He Is A Friend Of Boz And He Says The REMAINING Shows Will Be Cancelled Please CAN SOMEONE ELSE Copy THE TEXT OF THE GUY IN HERE I Cant Do It....

Any one who comes to London for the Sunday gig to find it is cancelled can meet up at my house for a Moz party.

I'm a crap cook though so be warned!;)

I'm going to try and find out if it's on first. If it's not on then although Camden market is a great place I don't think I'm going to go to London.

It's up to you really I mean there are other things to do in london.

On The Main Page There Is Someone Who Se Friend Was Backstage Cause He Is A Friend Of Boz And He Says The Shows Will Be Cancelled Please Copy Some One In It Here I Cant Do It....

..I've just had a couple of texts from a friend who attended tonight's gig - his friend has backstage access as he is an old friend of Boz.. as he saw it, due to the current situation with Moz - the rest of the U.K. dates planned until next weekend are in serious doubt. I realise that this post looks like scaremongering - but this info i've had is entirely genuine.. Let's hope this does not happen
I'm due to go next week too. It was real bad luck for those who went tonight.

ftom the main page....as far as I know it.. Moz walking off stage tonight was not just 'a frog in his throat' as he said earlier in the week. By all accounts he is struggling badly with his voice.. as I am led to believe - this is the case - all imminent upcoming shows will be in jeopardy if this is correct. Maybe we'll get an official line on it tomorrow?

sounds serious

cossy

I need to know by 1pm tomorrow whether it's on or off otherwise my friend is going to be left standing in the cold outside a funeral directors and that would just be embarrassing for me.

I got my sister tickets and hotel as a Xmas present! We were due to set off at 7am tomorrow from Wigan. Absolutely gutted! Don't fancy going to London if it isn't going to happen! Fingers crossed! x

Back
Top Bottom