Morrissey Statement Re: The Norway Massacre - true-to-you.net

Morrissey statement - true-to-you.net

29 July 2011

MORRISSEY STATEMENT

The recent killings in Norway were horrific. As usual in such cases, the media give the killer exactly what he wants: worldwide fame. We aren't told the names of the people who were killed - almost as if they are not considered to be important enough, yet the media frenzy to turn the killer into a Jack The Ripper star is .... repulsive. He should be un-named, not photographed, and quietly led away.
The comment I made onstage at Warsaw could be further explained this way: Millions of beings are routinely murdered every single day in order to fund profits for McDonalds and KFCruelty, but because these murders are protected by laws, we are asked to feel indifferent about the killings, and to not even dare question them.
If you quite rightly feel horrified at the Norway killings, then it surely naturally follows that you feel horror at the murder of ANY innocent being. You cannot ignore animal suffering simply because animals "are not us."

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
den idioten har ingenting i Oslo å gjøre, eller andre plasser i norge for den del.. kommer han hit banker vi dritten ut av idioten... du er velkommen til å se på.. etterpå drar vi på BBQ!!

Våld föder våld. "Kan en man som Breivik ha så mkt hat i sig, tänk så mkt kärlek vi tillsammans kan skapa". Tänk på det. Det är inte Morrissey du är arg på utan vad som hänt i Norge. Ta vara på enigheten som nu finns i Norge till att skapa kärlek. Använd energin till det, det är bättre.

ahh, he would kill all animals that eat meat.. hey, but that is so cruel to.. poor morrissey, got it all wrong!!!

Våld föder våld. "Kan en man som Breivik ha så mkt hat i sig, tänk så mkt kärlek vi tillsammans kan skapa". Tänk på det. Det är inte Morrissey du är arg på utan vad som hänt i Norge. Ta vara på enigheten som nu finns i Norge till att skapa kärlek. Använd energin till det, det är bättre.

Norsk ja.. jammen sa jeg Norsk.. Du er svensk ikke Norsk..

You people are dysfunctional drug addled fools who just live to attack Morrissey. Whatever he utters, whatever he does is cause for you to put down your crayons, drop your needles and type out your juvenile drivel.
No one cares what any of you have to say. Morrissey detests this site and for good reason, if he could he’d ban 90% of the posters on here from his concerts though that would mean only a loss of maybe 14 less tickets sold as unfortunately for him, most of you lunatics cannot afford to buy multiple tickets for each of your personalities.

There is nothing he can do to please you. You rip him when he tours, your rip him when he doesn’t. You blast him for any song he sings in concert and any new release. You don’t like the shirts he wears or the shoes he’s in. And any words he speaks just enrage you and if he said the exact opposite, you’d be equally enraged.

He speaks the truth and rightly attacks McD and KFC and everyone here is wild with rage to attack him like the wild uncontrollable rabid pit bulls you are. Unfortunately unlike them, you all are not put down.

Why don’t you do us all a favor and go listen to some Britney or Gaga where you don’t have to worry about them saying anything controversial as they are incapable of it or some Amy Winehouse songs of drivel or better yet why not join her.
well said!

... maybe opinions are now the realm of the politically trained journalist and the lawyer.

how dare a pop star think out loud.

people are so easily offended - to the extent of being willfully distracted from the central tragedy that took place.

calm down trollisey solo.

Norsk ja.. jammen sa jeg Norsk.. Du er svensk ikke Norsk..

Vold avler vold. Morrissey lever i sin lille boble og skader egentlig ingen, men han skuffer oss alle når han ikke evner å vise medfølelse eller respekt for andre mennesker. Det er jo hans problem og tap. De som overlevde tragedien sier at vi skal besvare hatet med kjærlighet. Da må vi som ikke har opplevd tragedien direkte selv klare det samme.

NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!

Latest new from Morrissay:

In a press statement this very evening he informed international and galctical
(YES he invited them (Non eartlings) to press conference TO!!) That he, Morrissay The Great, MBS, Dr. Emperor of BS,
that he, would start trading camps for wild animals, meat feeders in Africa for changing them from carnivores to lovely sweet carrot and potato eaters.
He stated that its was very important not to forget the carnivorous plants in this change of behavior.. http://www.botany.org/carnivorous_plants/

So he has plans for plants, letting them eat raisins and peanuts!!

Nice animals don’t eat flesh, is a campaign that with pictures and animal trainers that starts this summer in the plains of Africa!!

No more meat eaters!! He said!!

Upon questions about sharks that feed upon Russians in the Read Sea, he had no immediate plans but would consider fish and sea animal farms with under water trading centers!!
Ironically, he wanted to have expert help from Norway upon this task, but was not granted VISA to Norway. Morrissey is the ONLY living VEGAN needing to have VISA to Norway, why he don’t understand, yet... some help him.. please.. anyone?? BULLER..BULLER..

NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!!NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!

NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!!NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!

Disgusting behaviour from Morrissey, exploiting a tragedy to get media attention. And this statement is only a proof of how self-righteous he feels about it. I have made a lot of sacrifices in the past to be able to go to his gigs, but I won't anymore. I used to think of him as a gentle, shy, intelligent person, but he proving himself to be quite the opposite, an extremist, fame-whore, and frankly ignorant fake. I don't think I would be able to cheer on him now.

Wow, are you dumb or what? I think that the point is that violence in general (whether inflicted against humans or animals) is the same.

So, if someone shot your brains out and someone else stepped on an ant, it's the same?

If I spray 50 ants dead with RAID (which is basically like nerve gas), am I worse than the person who shot you, because I killed 50 in genocidal fashion while your murderer only killed you?

"The task of the activist is NOT to navigate the systems of oppressive power with as much personal integrity as possible; it is to dismantle those systems" -- Lierre Keith.

My only complain is that MORRISSEY has not been MILITANT enuff.

Leave him alone you myopic fools.
I can not understand why you are so horrified by his remarks. I know that most of you can understand and speak our language brilliantly,however maybe you do not understand the context in which his comments were said. ALL killing is abhorent and an utter sin. I was utterly appalled by the events in Norway recently as I am equally horrified that every day billions of other animals are slaughtered for the consumption of humans one day just to shit out the next. Have any of you actually seen the way animals are killed in slaughter houses? If you had,you would understand that to dissagree with his statement is to be a hypocrite. My thoughts and love go out to all affected by this tragedy and all murder in this hideous world.

I disagree with Morrissey. But I don't have the energy to explain why anymore. Just read his statement. He has the moral reasoning of an adolescent.

Morrisey calls for warmer winters i Ulan Bator, last winter over 3000 wild cows died in the blistering white inferno, else know as winter storm with temp down to -50C..
the cowloving artist said that global warming is a HOT isue for him!! Starting all his cars and let them run all night to do his part!!

For the lov of cows, lets get them a hotter country to live in!!

NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!!NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH

In a guerilla attack against a Mc Donald restaurant, Morrissey fans did free over 2000 not yet BBQ hamburgers, and let them loos in a nearby field. Sadly, trying to mount the burgers back to a cow did not succeed, so a burial with a local priest was haltingly gathered an held in the open plains. But beware, new attacks will come, and one day we will have success!!

NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!!NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH !!!! NEWS FLASH

Bullshit Moz.

You failed at trying to cover your tracks.

Animals do not equal humans. They are below humans, accept it. Only humans can be murdered. It does not apply to animals.

Your despicable remarks should come of no surprise because you've always been a despicable person. That's the pink elephant in the room. Everyone has always known your a jerk yet as fans of your music, we always look away or make up excuses for you. Now you've gone over the edge and exposed yourself for the worthless person you are. Now people who had no idea who you were know what your fans have secretly known for years. You are a pathetic excuse for a human, a poor wretched individual who never grew up and never understood what real life is about. You try to come off as some know it all but in actuality you're a sanctimonious, ivory tower dwelling a-hole.

Oh my... Taking away life in purpose is always murder in my opinion! No matter if this life belongs to an animal or an human being. It is just gruesome and not necessary and all of you who tell shit about how humans need to eat animals and that we just have our teeth to cut rotten flesh with it seem to glorify a past that is long gone. Look, we don't run around anymore with coat around our waist, unable to express ourselves and a brain that is half as big as ours (maybe not all of us) today. We have options now and we grew over the last decades... And even if we have more abilities than any other creature does that give us the right to kill them? I don't think so and i truly believe life is always equal, no matter if we talk about apes, cows, humans, men, women, white, red, black... Whatever! It's all the same... Everybody has the right to live in peace and physical and psychological integrity...
And now don't come with some ants that somebody stepped on or nonesense like this...
So, no. Murder also applies to animals.
There is only left to say that every life is so full of beauty and that we all should have deep respect for what mother nature is able to create that we just should not throw this away (and i am not some crazy pro-life-movement idiot)!
What you do is called selection and that has always and will always bring pain and suffering over the world (you should find enough proof for this on your own) and selection is what this abhorrent killer in Norway did from the start. He killed because he believed that some life is below some other...

Last edited:
Oh my... Taking away life in purpose is always murder in my opinion! No matter if this life belongs to an animal or an human being. It is just gruesome and not necessary and all of you who tell shit about how humans need to eat animals and that we just have our teeth to cut rotten flesh with it seem to glorify a past that is long gone. Look, we don't run around anymore with coat around our waist, unable to express ourselves and a brain that is half as big as ours (maybe not all of us) today. We have options now and we grew over the last decades... And even if we have more abilities than any other creature does that give us the right to kill them? I don't think so and i truly believe life is always equal, no matter if we talk about apes, cows, humans, men, women, white, red, black... Whatever! It's all the same... Everybody has the right to live in peace and physical and psychological integrity...
And now don't come with some ants that somebody stepped on or nonesense like this...
So, no. Murder also applies to animals.
There is only left to say that every life is so full of beauty and that we all should have deep respect for what mother nature is able to create that we just should not throw this away (and i am not some crazy pro-life-movement idiot)!
What you do is called selection and that has always and will always bring pain and suffering over the world (you should find enough proof for this on your own) and selection is what this abhorrent killer in Norway did from the start. He killed because he believed that some life is below some other...

"He killed because he believed that some life is below some other..."

So.. what about animals killing other animals and eating them?? Teach them love and peace???

In a guerilla attack against a Mc Donald restaurant, Morrissey fans did free over 2000 not yet BBQ hamburgers, and let them loos in a nearby field. Sadly, trying to mount the burgers back to a cow did not succeed, so a burial with a local priest was haltingly gathered an held in the open plains. But beware, new attacks will come, and one day we will have success!!

what the f*** are you trying to say?????????

Back
Top Bottom