Morrissey on Morrissey solo

slum mum 1974

I was reading the odd comment regarding Morrissey's opinion about Morrissey solo and wondering, where does that information come from, has he actually said anything negative or positive about this site? If so, could someone put a link up to prove it, please. :)

He's referred to this site as "Morrissey SO LOW" over on True-To-You.

I know, it's not very nice. I could understand why he would be displeased with some things going on on a forum in his name, but were all his loyal fans, supporting him, going to his shows, buying his albums (and five editions of each single :p), he should at least be appreciative of the individual fans on here and respect the community thereof even if he doesn't like the site itself.

I know, it's not very nice. I could understand why he would be displeased with some things going on on a forum in his name, but were all his loyal fans, supporting him, going to his shows, buying his albums (and five editions of each single :p), he should at least be appreciative of the individual fans on here and respect the community thereof even if he doesn't like the site itself.

I don't think he needs to respect anyone just because they call themselves fans. He doesn't owe any of us anything. And there is no "community", it's just a discussion board.

Is it me, or is this site becoming more and more like a fluffy Will Young site every day? If you want an artist who smiles and nods at everything why not follow someone like that?

It used to be really awful, I remember I was so disgusted by some of the 'discussions' that I avoided it for a long time. And I recently read some of the archived threads and saw that I was right, there is so much rubbish there, it's unbelievable just how 'low' some people went. :eek:

Couldn't have said it better myself. That comment sums up us loyal fans to a tee. Thank you.

I don't think he needs to respect anyone just because they call themselves fans. He doesn't owe any of us anything. And there is no "community", it's just a discussion board.

I gotta say he's bang right! Though if the site used to be as bad as some people say than it sounds like he was very justified in saying it! How long ago did he refer to this as Morrissey-SO LOW?

I gotta say he's bang right! Though if the site used to be as bad as some people say than it sounds like he was very justified in saying it! How long ago did he refer to this as Morrissey-SO LOW?

Yesterday

He talked about the site a bit in the Janice Long interview in 2002... he skirted around mentioning the site name but essentially said that he steered well clear of fan/unofficial websites (as if!)

Back
Top Bottom