"Morrissey - Live At The Hollywood Bowl" promo DVD sold on eBay

eBay.de auction #270726527548

So, who is the winner and will we ever see another one for sale? Got outbid, as always:tears:

Promo copy of Morrissey Live At The Hollywood Bowl. This was originally meant to be released in 2008, but was cancelled at Morrissey's request

Disc is a fully working DVD copy with full menus and comes in clear CD sized case with no inlays

Disc format is NTSC and will play in regions 2,3,4,5

hollywood_bowl_promo_cover.jpg

hollywood_bowl_promo_menu.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
The annoying thing is ALL this 'missing' footage will emerge eventually, though possibly not before Morrissey himself is under the sod.

Ten years old. A lot has happened in the meantime. Rome, Switzerland, new friends, new labels, several tours. The times that I thought it worth dwelling on the Morrissey who once was are over. I remember how fascinated I was with the Morrissey in The Importance of Being Morrissey, but the guy today is not the one who he once was.

No one is who they were once moron. That's what the meaning of the word 'once' is :)

The annoying thing is ALL this 'missing' footage will emerge eventually, though possibly not before Morrissey himself is under the sod.

Still no leaks or even rumours of leaks of the Wolverhampton gig :(

This item was recently relisted and then closed by the seller (just search and then select "completed listings" and you will see).

I emailed the guy assuming he has tons of copies and made an offer. Hopefully I will get one and work out a nice way to share it.

I don't know if anyone else caught this but the seller listed another one. It has been removed within the day! Not sure if legal got to them or someone offered a mint to own it out right.

I don't know if anyone else caught this but the seller listed another one. It has been removed within the day! Not sure if legal got to them or someone offered a mint to own it out right.

Did anyone get a copy and is it already available as a Torrent or for trade/sale by someone? If so please contact me! This is a great show/DVD saw this promo roll in a record store in 2008, waited for the releasethat never came and the shop owner returned his copy to the record company.....

Back
Top Bottom