Morrissey interview sampled in a new song

mcrickson

Reckless Endangerment
For those interested, I recently sampled a portion of Morrissey's 1984 Earsay interview in a new song of mine (simply for artistic mayhem, I thought it sounded fabulous), entitled I Could Have Been an Angel, JonBenet. Please tell me how you like it :D The interview is in the very intro of the song, then also scattered about in various places throughout.

You make it sound like a hypothetical interview with Norman Bates.When he is discussing his non interest in sex and the horror music comes in it is just hilarious.

Oh heavens, no. I'm used to people being astounded and even afraid of my music. I just wasn't sure if I should take your comment as a compliment or not :D in the end I decided to!

I'm not sure it was a compliment.
I just found it bizarrely funny.I cant say whether it is good or bad because honestly I dont know what you are trying to do..
If funny was not the reaction you are anticipating then maybe you shouldn't take it as a compliment..

sounds good.

the only bad thing is that when i tried to close the window (hitting X) it shuts down firefox.

I'm not a fan; sorry. :o And it crashed my browser, too, just like Abrahan said.

Oh, no apology needed. I am fully aware that it is extremely difficult for people to develop a liking to my music -- I'm just too stubborn to change what I like to do :D. I'm fine not being well-accepted. I do thank you for not being one of those who simply pass it off saying, "This is stupid," as it does consume most of my life. :o

Im sorry. but I think critic is a good thing. It can be hard to hear it but it is ment In a good way.

I think your music sonds like the kind of music you got on royalty free music for student filmmakers. im sorry, it sound t easy.

Im sorry. but I think critic is a good thing. It can be hard to hear it but it is ment In a good way.

I think your music sonds like the kind of music you got on royalty free music for student filmmakers. im sorry, it sound t easy.

Oh, dear, I hope you haven't gotten the wrong idea about me! I have no problem with critique, I welcome it :D. I thank you for your listen and your opinion. But surely you must agree, those who simply say "this sucks" or "this rocks" offer not critique. Thats what I meant by my last post :)

To clarify my earlier post, I rather like the instrumentation, I just don't particularly like your voice. It sounds untrained, off-key. I'm not one to talk; I can't sing worth a damn. Just my opinion.

I really appreciate the time that you all have given to listen and give honest replies :)

Back
Top Bottom